Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prostate massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Prostate massage

Never tried, thought I'd give it a go. Tried to book at Tantric Massage, online, but they are booked out til March! Must be a very popular service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Never tried, thought I'd give it a go. Tried to book at Tantric Massage, online, but they are booked out til March! Must be a very popular service.
    Ask the girls ...er um..at Aroma Thai at Granard Rd - they'll be able to squeeze you in or vice a versa lol
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve never had one… must get out more… How far up / in is it? Does anyone rave about it.. ? Curious on this
    And on another note, regarding ‘trans’… are post op - now ‘fully’ female girls required to say they were boys previously when advertising on any ads? Was going to see one but then googled and sure they were a male previously. Is there a coding I need to be aware other than checking it doesn’t say ‘cut’. Etc
    And I’m now done with daydream… other places With greater variety. New Years resolution

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The gurls at Granard Rd could do it hands free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    The gurls at Granard Rd could do it hands free.
    You did the OP and then post this?
    I didnt realise we were in kindergarten.

The prostate is the male G spot. Capable of intense orgasms and great sensations.
    Why do you think gay guys enjoy it so much?
    Us straight guys have females willing to pleasure our sweet spot. Let them.
    Most mls are only too happy to do it. Some may require a disposable glove or fingers in condoms....whatever.

Any guy who gets squeamish or thinks it is gay has issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thks.
    But is there a big difference between a prostrate massage, and a girl with a finger up yur arse, gloved or otherwise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Thks.
    But is there a big difference between a prostrate massage, and a girl with a finger up yur arse, gloved or otherwise.
    I would say yes, there is a difference between just having a finger up your date and actually having your prostate stimulated. I guess it's probably similar to just sticking a finger in a womans pussy as opposed to actually stimulating her G spot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My Ex bought me a book once "Female Sexual Anatomy". Said there was a section in there on the G spot. Well, I couldn't find it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's a lot of " innuendo" in this thread!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The best exponents of prostrate massage I've encountered were the Koreans at Miso, when it was run by the Korean lady. Did they know there stuff, taught me a few things. Wish they'd come back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Someone else with my sense of humour!

I did post this on PP a few weeks ago, but this is also a good topic to have a laugh.

Man goes to the doctor:

Man: Doctor, bit embarrassing, but I've got a bit of pain around my bottom area.

Doctor: Which part of the bottom area exactly??

Man: The entrance.

Doctor: Considering you're calling it the 'entrance', I think I've found the problem

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Apparently archaeologists have just found the first homosexual dinosaur skeleton. Unsure what to name it, they finally decided to call it Megasoreass.

Don't encourage me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Apparently archaeologists have just found the first homosexual dinosaur skeleton. Unsure what to name it, they finally decided to call it Megasoreass.

Don't encourage me.
    Nononono stop it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thought id give this a bump, anyone have any tips on prostate play especially with a massage?, i had a regular at a shop we had an awesome thing worked out but shes since left the scene. Couple of times i asked ML's on the flip they were a bit unsure/not keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I assume you mean in your endo....lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well I have not had it but they do it out W*col near the burger place and station. I think its just over 3 pinapples

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Well I have not had it but they do it out W*col near the burger place and station. I think its just over 3 pinapples
    They just advertise it. Most mls would suck a donkey off in front of you if you paid them.
    Most will stick their fingers in, but be clueless and take your money. Finding a practitioner who knows what they are doing is the tricky bit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol fair enough. Not my thing but i know they offer it as it got offered to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or find a female doctor and get a prostate examination. "Oh, Harry, you've made a mess all over the examination table, that's 3 times this week." Bulk billed of course.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_ View Post
    Thought id give this a bump, anyone have any tips on prostate play especially with a massage?, i had a regular at a shop we had an awesome thing worked out but shes since left the scene. Couple of times i asked ML's on the flip they were a bit unsure/not keen.
    There was a ML offering at TikTok but it was more of a tickle round the outside - not sure she knew the prostate was inside. Haven’t come across anyone else, except Flamespa massage in Bali.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast