Thread: Any one know where Indo Sandra/ Angel works now?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Any one know where Indo Sandra/ Angel works now?

Last I heard she moved from Sakura to G42 and N5M but I can’t see her on the roster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    Last I heard she moved from Sakura to G42 and N5M but I can’t see her on the roster
    When I last saw her in Dec she was alternating bet Sakura and G42.

Lot of long back to back shifts so probably taking a rest ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    When I last saw her in Dec she was alternating bet Sakura and G42.

Lot of long back to back shifts so probably taking a rest ??
    Yeah she was sick for a few weeks. High temp, so at first I thought it was only Covid. But from what she told me, it looks more like UTI. May be she contracted something from one of her moron clients. Maybe someone here

She’s all clear now. Didnt ask when she’ll be back working though

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The doctors and the diplomats are in the house.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Yeah she was sick for a few weeks. High temp, so at first I thought it was only Covid. But from what she told me, it looks more like UTI. May be she contracted something from one of her moron clients. Maybe someone here

She’s all clear now. Didnt ask when she’ll be back working though
    This girl has been working day and night at many shops in the past.

If a girl has been sick for a few weeks, shouldn't a shop request that the WL undertake a full blood and STI test to rule out any infections or diseases?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

If a girl has been sick for a few weeks, shouldn't a shop request that the WL undertake a full blood and STI test to rule out any infections or diseases?
    Nope, why would they do that? The girl and the shop are only interested in $$$. These people, despite living in a modern, western country, have no interest in following basic rules

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

My understanding is by law brothels are required to ask the WL’s to provide them STI test result every 3 months.

BTW Ginza, 5 Marrickville, Kyoto, and the likes are licensed brothels right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    My understanding is by law brothels are required to ask the WL’s to provide them STI test result every 3 months.

BTW Ginza, 5 Marrickville, Kyoto, and the likes are licensed brothels right?
    As Fred Flinstone noted above, who scrutinises what brothels and girls do these days about health safety? They're all focused on money and having as many bookings as possible. When girls start up, shops don't ask for test results and probably don't do regular three monthly reviews. If you don't believe me, ask the girls!