Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anywhere that gives a genuinely good massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Anywhere that gives a genuinely good massage?

I was wondering if anyone had someone/somewhere that provided a good massage as well as the obvious good ending. I am getting pretty over going to shops that give a crap massage and just want to get it over and done with. I feel like it is so hard to find a good legit massage, let alone one that also has a happy ending. I have had a couple over the years from massage shops where it would be an amazing massage that seamlessly transitions into TT and then the ending but those would be 5+ years ago now

Anyone have any recommendations? North Brisbane preferred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The best was red

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    aussie lady at lawnton. she's good. gentle to the touch and gives u a hand relief when done. and its quite (private house). not a shop where its' noisy. look on locanto for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im after the same good massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have a look at this ad that I have just discovered on Locanto: https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...n-massage.html

Try het, genuinely good ask for stretching if you need to crack your bones. I visit her once a month.
    She 10/10 at everything but im pretty sure she won't open much at 1st visit
    Read her reviews as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by comfort69 View Post
    aussie lady at lawnton. she's good. gentle to the touch and gives u a hand relief when done. and its quite (private house). not a shop where its' noisy. look on locanto for her.
    Happy New Year Chloe. I had forgotten you still check this site. Most guys on this site prefer the value from Asian girls. usually they are slimmer, younger and better value that the 'heavier' aussie girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Warrin Thai
    Ask for Nut , seriously good strong massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lawnton —- Saw her once a few months ago, she’s a nice lady with good technique but 40 plus - definitely not HAB….she’s Aussie with average looks…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.Kilbey View Post
    Lawnton —- Saw her once a few months ago, she’s a nice lady with good technique but 40 plus - definitely not HAB….she’s Aussie with average looks…
    my point is that user comfort69 is Chloe and she regular posts here pretending to be a punter making. as your post shows, people go once and never go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BRAD PITT, YOU MUST GET AROUND WITH THE LADIES AND TRY THEM ALL. BUT MY OPINION IS DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH UNLESS YOU HAVE FACTS MY FRIEND. AUSSIE CHLOE IS A FINE MATURE WOMAN WHO LOVES WHATS SHE DOES AND HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME, COMPARED TO SOME LADIES OUT THERE THAT ALL THEY LOOK AT IS THE MONEY AND THE SERVICE IS SHIT. I'VE SEEN AUSSIE CHLOE A FEW TIMES MYSELF, LOVELY LADY AND SHE IS AUSSIE THROUGH AND THROUGH, LOVES A CHAT AND TRIES TO MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE, SHE CALLS A SPADE A SPADE AND DOESNT LIKE TO TAKE CRAP WITH ANYONE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE A LADY DON'T SEE THEM. I'D LIKE TO KNOW BRAD PITT IF THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME OR A FAKE NAME GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT HER IF YOU HAVE SEEN HER BEFORE. I'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    I'D LIKE TO KNOW BRAD PITT IF THAT'S YOUR REAL NAME OR A FAKE NAME .
    yes, time to finally come clean

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    FYI BRAD PITT WHICH I STILL BELIEVE IS A FAKE USER NAME AND OTHERS. I have contacted comfort69 personally AND SORRY PEOPLE SHE IS NOT CHLOE AT LAWNTON. COMFORT69 IS A BLOKE CALLED BILL. a really nice bloke. SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU ACCUSE. IVE ASKED CHLOE IF SHE KNOWS OF THIS SITE AND STRAIGHT OUT SHE HAS TOLD ME SHE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT. SHE DOES NOT GO ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AT ALL SHE BELIEVES THEY ARE ALL SHIT. IF U BRAD PITT or others on this site HAVE A PROBLEM GO ASK HER AND SEE HER YOURSELF AND COME FORWARD AND TELL HER WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT HER BEHIND HER BACK. I PERSONALLY FIND IT RUDE AND DISGRACEFUL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    yes, time to finally come clean
    Maybe its McEnroe "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Maybe its McEnroe "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS"
    I am so stunned here I was thinking Brad Pitt was a punter like the rest of us only to find out it’s not the real Brad Pitt 🤬

Senior Member(無間使者)
    possible to have many brad Pitt(s) in Brisbane... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is now just getting weird

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by htrump View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had someone/somewhere that provided a good massage as well as the obvious good ending. I am getting pretty over going to shops that give a crap massage and just want to get it over and done with. I feel like it is so hard to find a good legit massage, let alone one that also has a happy ending. I have had a couple over the years from massage shops where it would be an amazing massage that seamlessly transitions into TT and then the ending but those would be 5+ years ago now

Anyone have any recommendations? North Brisbane preferred
    I know a good private ML who works in Kangaroo Point - great masseuse - PM me for details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    I know a ggod private ML who works in Kangaroo Point - great masseuse - PM me for details
    Lynne? sammythepunter already posted a link further up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Lynne? sammythepunter already posted a link further up.
    Thanks Miata - I missed that post - ypu are on the money as always

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I am so stunned here I was thinking Brad Pitt was a punter like the rest of us only to find out it’s not the real Brad Pitt ��
    I'm with you. I'm shocked, stunned and upset that someone would use a fake username. I can guarantee I am actually the cartoon character popeye, and I am the sailor man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast