Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anywhere that gives a genuinely good massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I'm with you. I'm shocked, stunned and upset that someone would use a fake username. I can guarantee I am actually the cartoon character popeye, and I am the sailor man.
    toot toot .

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mr Trump no fake news here PM update on the best

A Certificate Trained girl with a twist of Spanish style? An Unique Thai style ? With an experienced mature style finishing off relaxed.
    Non Sensual massage? With HJ . A few are around the traps. OR an African Exotic Gem. Many girls offer a variety of great massages. Just PM me . For updates.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girls at Unique Thai don't really know how to do a half decent massage. You can try though, but will probably regret afterwards!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I am so stunned here I was thinking Brad Pitt was a punter like the rest of us only to find out it’s not the real Brad Pitt ��
    oh sorry it's just a pseudonym. I have a face like a cracked crab. kind of smell the same also. There is a reason I have to pay these girls to put up with me. I am yet to find a girl that wants to see me for free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Girls at Unique Thai don't really know how to do a half decent massage. You can try though, but will probably regret afterwards!
    I assume the owner was talking up the shop and encouraging punters to blow there cash on a mediocre punt? Maybe the site owners could be charging them for advertising.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I’ve posted a new thread but it’s not up, is there a review process? Been exploring this topic and have some great feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just247 View Post
    I’ve posted a new thread but it’s not up, is there a review process? Been exploring this topic and have some great feedback.
    Not sure of the review process, but maybe you could post it here? So that related topics are kept to one post rather than multiple. Hope yours come up soon though if there is a review process that is delaying it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just247 View Post
    For some reason beyond my comprehension, the first five posts of a new user need to be approved by an admin - which takes a while.
    After that it's pretty much instantaneous.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had good massages at Time in the cbd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had an appointment with a Thai lady on the G Coast last week. $60 for 30mins and a proper painful sports massage. very good TT and a better than average HJ. Will be booking an hour next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Real Thai in the CBD has proper massages. Not best looking ladies though….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Time in CBD was pretty good when I visited two days ago. They also take health fund so has a certain standard in place for legit massage part.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rejuvenate

Gina at rejuvenate - highgate hill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Most of the time when I go, they are old boilers around their 40s so I walk more often than stay.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Julie at Redcliffe gives a good proper massage with the extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Most of the time when I go, they are old boilers around their 40s so I walk more often than stay.
    I have been a regular at Real Thai for about 12 months. Only ever had an older girl, 30s, once and that was for a four handed massage. Normally young girls in their 20s here for study. Always been a good massage. Been offered extras about 50% of the time, including one time where the offer was accepted and another ML, who has an excellent set of implants, came in and did the job. Being a Thai speaker proves useful in sorting the real Thais from the rest.

If you are after a legit massage in the CBD they are a good option. I would not automatically assume extras will be offered, and wouldn't ask for FS or body slide etc. It gets very busy late morning to early arvo with CBD workers too, it seems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BNEBro View Post
    Julie at Redcliffe gives a good proper massage with the extras
    Hey mate, do you have a link or details for Julie please??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I've seen some lovelies there, but definitely oldies as well. Saw J not too long ago and had a really enjoyable time. Sadly she left shortly afterwards ☹️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Dee Jing in Adelaide St. Seriously good, vigorous massage. I've been there a few times and always had a good rub. Extras are offered, though I don'tknow if by all the MLs or not. A lot of the MLs seem to be from North East Thailand and may not be as refined as those from BKK or other parts but they are good humoured and do know how to massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz246 View Post
    Went to Dee Jing in Albert St. Seriously good, vigorous massage. I've been there a few times and always had a good rub. Extras are offered, though I don'tknow if by all the MLs or not. A lot of the MLs seem to be from North East Thailand and may not be as refined as those from BKK or other parts but they are good humoured and do know how to massage.
    Are there anyone there you would recommend? I actually haven't heard of them before, but will give them a go some time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast