Thread: North Parramatta massage new shop

Junior Member(有D料到)

North Parramatta massage new shop

There’s a fairly new shop popped up in North Parramatta opposite chemist warehouse just two doors down from the legit Thai Massage place. I was walking past and just by chance so popped in for a reconnaissance for you blokes. Clean fitout with room with doors, Chinese workers, young hot receptionist who does massage if the other ladies are busy but won’t do the HJ part, the other ladies were plain so I walked. Website is masssageparramattanorth.com.au prices were cheap for pt 1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    There’s a fairly new shop popped up in North Parramatta opposite chemist warehouse just two doors down from the legit Thai Massage place. I was walking past and just by chance so popped in for a reconnaissance for you blokes. Clean fitout with room with doors, Chinese workers, young hot receptionist who does massage if the other ladies are busy but won’t do the HJ part, the other ladies were plain so I walked. Website is masssageparramattanorth.com.au prices were cheap for pt 1.
    That place has been open for years

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    Thanks for sharing your information
    Any reports from this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah confirming this place has been around for quite a while. Frankly it's more miss than hit. They do have Aussie girls working (tend to be on the bigger/fat side) and also some indian girls. I am frankly surprised it's still around given everytime I got it's always with all girls available.

Some of the Chinese girls are borderline rude as they just show they face and walk back. Better shops and better value elsewhere in Parra than this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Yeah confirming this place has been around for quite a while. Frankly it's more miss than hit. They do have Aussie girls working (tend to be on the bigger/fat side) and also some indian girls. I am frankly surprised it's still around given everytime I got it's always with all girls available.

Some of the Chinese girls are borderline rude as they just show they face and walk back. Better shops and better value elsewhere in Parra than this.
    Agreed better shops around parramatta blossom and new one near Westfield

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This one use to have a few good ones… Indians especially… covid and light rail work impacted it negatively… there is Ruby just round the corner… has good Thai girls, same owner as couple of shops in Westmead and marylands.