Thread: Taking Sugar Baby to Fun4Two Swingers in Rydalmere

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Taking Sugar Baby to Fun4Two Swingers in Rydalmere

So last night I took a sugar baby to Fun4two swingers club in Rydalmere. https://www.fun4two.com.au/ We went to Our Secret Spot in Annandale last week - see my previous review.

On comparison this place is a lot grittier. It doubles as a brothel so you could see punters coming and going to rooms throughout the night.

Started off slow at 9pm with a handful of couples. Older dude with Asian lady, some other fuglies and a few hotties. You byo booze so we just mingled, played pool. And made out to give the others a thrill.

Arabic guy on couch with huge cock is getting sucked off so sugar baby starts sucking me next to them. Then she starts making out with his chick while I play with her nice tits. Then sugar baby starts sucking him while I play with his gf. All good and we haven’t even made it to the upstairs play area.

Next encounter is upstairs, hot tattooed 20 something vixen with bf. I still can’t work out whether she might be paid by the club to entertain. My baby ate her out while I sucked on her rock hard fake boobs. I tried to go down on her but she said light fingering only. Then I felt something in my ass and it was her bf putting a finger in me. Umm no thanks. Then he fucked my sugar baby in the ass while I made out with his girl.

Took a shower after that one.

Bit of a break then back at it with a couple from Mexico City. She was wild. Wanted me to punch her tits and choke her. Not really my thing but what the hey. Both girls sucked my cock at once which led to a wild eruption.

Back downstairs and into the smoke vape room. The Arabic couple from earlier were in there. Sugar baby put my cock and his in her mouth at the same time.

One more round with the Mexicans and I finished by blowing into my sugarbabes mouth.

3am left exhausted.

Probably wouldn’t go back. Lots of sex but no real connection. Also there were a few Asians (my preference) but they didn’t play. Our Secret Spot wins for best swingers club in Sydney.

Banned
    Did you take an Asian babe or the same girl from last time? She was keen to get some anal action. You described lots of girl on girl action. I bet the boys enjoyed watching it. Were the Asian couples naked or just being voyeurs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great write up! A lot would/might have happened which can’t be explained in words.

Glad it worked out well for you!

You did mentioned punters. Does it mean singles or punters with sugar babes etc

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you take an Asian babe or the same girl from last time? She was keen to get some anal action. You described lots of girl on girl action. I bet the boys enjoyed watching it. Were the Asian couples naked or just being voyeurs?
    I took the same chick as last time - an adventurist white milf. She’s up for anything but yeah I’d rather fuck a younger Asian chick, lots of action last night but no Asian action.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the report/review, appreciate it as always.

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Great write up! A lot would/might have happened which can’t be explained in words.

Glad it worked out well for you!

You did mentioned punters. Does it mean singles or punters with sugar babes etc
    It still operates as Claudia’s brothel during the swing night. There’s two or three hookers available for guys to take in private rooms. It’s separate to the swinging business.

Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Contact details for the SBs please

Or its just a good pub story
    Dm me. $450 for the night - 6 hours.

Anyway, joined Red hot Pie now, the swingers app….plenty of kinky couples in Sydney for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie2222 View Post
    You using a free account or did you buy a membership?
    The free app does not allow you to send messages. Also if you are free member they don’t invite you to the RHP events. At least that’s the reply I got.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    She open to taking someone else to a swings club? I would be keen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Amazing retelling and love that you have found an SB to join in. Priceless.

I’m coming to Sydney for work next month and would love to join in the swinger club scene but am solo. Would you be open to sharing contact info for your SB if she is down to accompany others?

I tried to DM but not sure i have permission yet since I just signed up for the forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might be worth checking our secret spot. You can go as a single.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What an adventure! Sounds lots of fun. I wish I can try it one day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also anyone have any luck with a WL who wants to accompany to a swingers club?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Filtering process

Quote Originally Posted by jameshntr View Post
    Might be worth checking our secret spot. You can go as a single.
    Checked on it. You need to submit a portrait photo, if you're single.