Thread: V Selina

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Selina

Hi does anyone know if V Selina from soul touch ryde or concord west is working now? Haven't seen her in the regular shops for a while wonder if she's moved.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    they say she moved back to V, but she texted me 1 week ago and ask me to go to her new apartment, but I did not go, she worked for us before as well, so I believe she is still in sydney, just not working in those shops any more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey mate, do you mind to share her number via PM? Would love to have a private massage with her. Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gCharles View Post
    they say she moved back to V, but she texted me 1 week ago and ask me to go to her new apartment, but I did not go, she worked for us before as well, so I believe she is still in sydney, just not working in those shops any more
    hey mate, do you mind to share her number via PM? Would love to have a private massage with her. Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw shes working again, does anyone know if she works at any FS shops?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gCharles View Post
    When a girl disappears and the shop states that she returned to her country, don't believe it all the time. Girls love to move around to see where they can make as much money as possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Selina is back on Roster
    Working Mondays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is V Selina working these days?

No 5 marrickvile?