Thread: Legit massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legit massage shops

Whilst i dont condone the practice of trying to coerce legit massage establishments into the dark art of rocket polishing, I do wonder how many stories are out there.
    Any takers?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had one that said she was legit and took about 7-8 visits to talk her around, but who really knows

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you can keep really quiet, a lot of the legit ones in shopping centres will offer extras. but they keep their uniform on ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quite a few will if you’ve got the cash, you’re decent looking and are persuasive enough. I like the challenge sometimes, putting my negotiation skills to the test. And if they’re not interested, no biggie, that’s entirely their prerogative.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are less blatant and higher percentage that it is a legit therapist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i never knew the shopping centre can do more - a lot of traffic with just curtains though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only had 2 successes in shopping centre so far in the last 2-3 years during COVID. Maybe they were trying to earn more $ during COVID due to a reduction in businesses? But either way, it is hard indeed with most shopping centre shops operating with curtains and high traffic.