Thread: Orana, Carindale

Senior Member(無間使者)

Orana, Carindale

has anyone ever booked a WL/ML who uses this address ?

i have noticed that quite a handful of them use this address. it might be an AirBnB special or something, but i find it strange that so many use the exact same location. does anyone know ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Owned or leased by P. Imp I would guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did visited this address and saw 2 different WL... I was told it was a AirBnB by the hour - hence sometimes you have 1 WL during the day another @ evening time.... they all offer same service for same or similar $$$ - just depends which one you fancy...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i felt there were spy-cams secretly taking videos of me at that Orana place and so was unable to 'perform'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for real ? what makes you said that? genuinely interested to know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it is just a feeling. and even so, i don't think the WL has any idea about it as well. but it is strange that the address is only let out to WL's/ML's. where does the owner find so many WL's/ML's to rent out to ? does he have a list ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    guess no one else feels the same ........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have a feeling the landlord might be pimp or at best a location targeting WL - suppose the airbandb by the hours might get around the legal requirement maybe....

not saying your feeling is wrong, but I cant remember anything to would support the spy cam theory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    i have a feeling the landlord might be pimp or at best a location targeting WL - suppose the airbandb by the hours might get around the legal requirement maybe....

not saying your feeling is wrong, but I cant remember anything to would support the spy cam theory
    yes, you could be right about the landlord being a pimp. all the ads from the girls seem to be worded the same or similarly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    it is just a feeling. and even so, i don't think the WL has any idea about it as well. but it is strange that the address is only let out to WL's/ML's. where does the owner find so many WL's/ML's to rent out to ? does he have a list ?
    Trust your instinct. You were probably right. P.S. you can tell if youre being recorded really simply. A video camera (and phone camera) emits infra red light. So all you do is grab your phone, and film the source. If a video camera (or phone) is filming you, you'll see a beam of light (like a torch emitting from the video camera), that you can see on the video review screen on your phone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Trust your instinct. You were probably right. P.S. you can tell if youre being recorded really simply. A video camera (and phone camera) emits infra red light. So all you do is grab your phone, and film the source. If a video camera (or phone) is filming you, you'll see a beam of light (like a torch emitting from the video camera), that you can see on the video review screen on your phone.
    Just tried it. Doesn't work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    You'll need to turn off the lights for the cameras night mode to kick in for the IR to be present. Some don't use IR amplification and just use digital image processing differentiation to track motion and movement in low light situations.

I have an oculus rift VR headset and my phone camera can see the IR trackers on the headset when its on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i tried it. it don't work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    You'll need to turn off the lights for the cameras night mode to kick in for the IR to be present. Some don't use IR amplification and just use digital image processing differentiation to track motion and movement in low light situations.

I have an oculus rift VR headset and my phone camera can see the IR trackers on the headset when its on.

that address seems to be rented out only during the day. maybe they might get found out in the night ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen a lady there as late as 8.30pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this the stewardess or the pretty Mummy ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    italian girl before them, better VFM....

the current two is sort of worth a punt (definitely far from worsts) - whether you find either of them VFM is very debatable and depends on your connection. In short, if you missed them, you havent lost that much. If you meet them, they are not a flop.

... and that's the 3 i have seen there!