Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you trust photos in general? How do you choose?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do punters trust the photos from Sakura? They mostly seem to be taken in the shop but I'm not sure about the amount of makeup/photoshop applied.

Banned
    You won’t get a refund. Once you have paid it’s buyer beware

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The staff at 130 Botany hate me for this. Had the guy yell at me because the girl on the roster I specifically called and asked about being there wasn’t there when I walked in 20 minutes later and I won’t hand over money until I see who is actually there. He got the shits so I shot back with why are they lying with the roster then and why did you tell me she was here when she is confirmed she is off today.

I’ve seen too many people in fights trying to get there money back to be stupid enough to had over cash without seeing the girl in front of me.

I’ve also lost track of the number of times I’ve walked away from an E&B booking because it just isn’t the girl I booked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    The staff at 130 Botany hate me for this. Had the guy yell at me because the girl on the roster I specifically called and asked about being there wasn’t there when I walked in 20 minutes later and I won’t hand over money until I see who is actually there. He got the shits so I shot back with why are they lying with the roster then and why did you tell me she was here when she is confirmed she is off today.

I’ve seen too many people in fights trying to get there money back to be stupid enough to had over cash without seeing the girl in front of me.

I’ve also lost track of the number of times I’ve walked away from an E&B booking because it just isn’t the girl I booked.
    We know some managers/bosses are stressed by their line of work. However, what right has he got to yell at you? You had every right to stand up to him and not hand over any money. Some of these bosses or managers believe customers are all desperate and fools. He should take some medication to calm himself down and treat people with some respect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sammet972 View Post
    Complete Newbie here. Haven't worked up the courage to go out yet. Just browsing different sites. Deciding where to go.
    I wonder if the roster photos are generally real, and how to tell what you can trust or not?

* Some places have obs completely fake distorted pics like sharp chins and huge eyes - what's with that?
    * Some you can't see any faces. Surely faces are important no? How would you book w/o a face?
    * Some like ginza have a mix of maybe real and some outsite pics mixed with inside phone pics some w and w/o face - again how would you choose?
    * Some have mostly pretty good photos, and I guess now I'm scared as it's the minority

I would have thought they'd all want good photos to get guys in, but if you're not choosing by photo how do you choose? And how do you afford those $500+
    All good advice from other OP. Just to your connect on $500+.
    The Asian shops are in the range if $250-$350 for Asian girls and may charge little bit more for western girls if they are working in there. The western girls may also charge fir sine extras which Asian girls may offer in diamond services.

Secondly if you see a pic of a hot model who looks like a IG model and only charging $200 to $250 you must accept there will be fake or highly touched up pics.

You also don’t have to book for the full hour. Depending on your budget and what you want to downs book 30 min or 45 min. Some places may also offer 15-20 min quickie.

Remember to practice safe sex and enjoy. Although you are paying for service having a good hygiene
    , decently dressed, bit of humour and a smile will help in assuring you have a good time. Be courteous and friendly to mamasan as they know their girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post

Good advice bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It is for this reason that we visit a cluster of shops close to each other e.g. Artarmon or Burwood or West Ryde. You can walk in and out of the shops until you find the girls you like.
    The beautiful Katherine is still the best Roseville ever produced. ❤️

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123