Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you trust photos in general? How do you choose?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would rather see a line up. Trusting photos in this day and age is fools gold.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you say which shops? Maybe it is worth it to name and shame the culprits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    I never thought that walking out from a booking is possible????? don't we usually pay the damage at front before the girl show up??
    Absolutely is - I've done this a couple of times in my short punting history - one shop offered refund immediately without asking & other immediate when I asked. It's your hard earned cash

Shop Owner

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hard to see much from those

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also don’t trust the looks similar photos, usually dont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also don’t trust the looks similar photos usually dont

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some shops dont like if you hv booked girl, then refuse when u see she is nothing like pic

Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    Some shops dont like if you hv booked girl, then refuse when u see she is nothing like pic
    Some customers don’t like when they book a girl and she looks nothing like the photo haha

Banned
    It works the other way too! Customers don't like when shops put fake photos. If the shops are honest then show the real photo with face blurred or covered. If girl is not willing to provide then just say it. Don't put a photo without any disclaimer. It is misleading and false advertising.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It works the other way too! Customers don't like when shops put fake photos. If the shops are honest then show the real photo with face blurred or covered. If girl is not willing to provide then just say it. Don't put a photo without any disclaimer. It is misleading and false advertising.
    100%! Amen.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even in person, your eyes can deceive you, so why trust a photo?

How often have you chosen a WL from a line up and then in the room once the clothes come off she's really a 5/10 with saggy boobs, stomach flab and/or stretch marks when she looked like a 9/10 when she was all dolled up in a sexy outfit under dim lighting in the waiting room?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time I looked, we were paying. Since when did it become ok to get your nose out of joint for false advertising?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    Even in person, your eyes can deceive you, so why trust a photo?

How often have you chosen a WL from a line up and then in the room once the clothes come off she's really a 5/10 with saggy boobs, stomach flab and/or stretch marks when she looked like a 9/10 when she was all dolled up in a sexy outfit under dim lighting in the waiting room?
    Two cures for that

1. Optometrist
    2. Don’t drink before whoring

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    Two cures for that

1. Optometrist
    2. Don’t drink before whoring
    Sadly even with 20/20 vision and being a non-drinker, you do end up choosing duds on occasion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    Sadly even with 20/20 vision and being a non-drinker, you do end up choosing duds on occasion.
    I agree. No one can get it right all the time. Even a hot girl can be a starfish!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also don’t trust the looks similar photos usually dont
    Agree in principle though
    Meemee at 227NSM & 41 Epping says 'similar' and is as good as u get

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm used to the shops just using generic stolen photos for the shop in general. If the photos have a girl's name on them, they should be at least someone who looks similar to the ML/WL. I have no problem with the ML keeping her real photos unassociated with the job, just don't post a Vina Sky style photo and have some fat 40yo ML at the shop when I get there. If they actually posted a photo of some chunky chick for the 40yo boiler, there will be some punters who like that type of lady who will actually go book her cause they're into that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on shop. Many places have line ups or you can request to see girls before you choose. However you'd be crazy to pay upfront without even seeing the girl especially when the shops advertises a 22 year old and instead the woman is 40 years old.

There are shops that require customers to pay deposit even before you see the girl. That's unfair. The best recommendation is to go to shops that respect customers and are willing to show available girls before paying.
    what are the chances of seeking refund / cancelling a booking from sakura or kyoto?
    just thinking to pay another visit with booking this time, as the last time we went there wasn't much of a line up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    what are the chances of seeking refund / cancelling a booking from sakura or kyoto?
    just thinking to pay another visit with booking this time, as the last time we went there wasn't much of a line up.
    Based on Diva Body Tone experience and its owner being the same for Sakura or Kyoto, there is no payment of deposit when making booking. Therefore, no refund can occur if you change your mind and cancel booking. At this place, they were more focused on bookings however, you could still see a girl as a result of a walk in.

As for cancellations, can't see how they can charge anything if you decide to not go ahead with the booking. I don't know what their policy is about cancellations of bookings. Shops may differ in this case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast