Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you trust photos in general? How do you choose?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Can you trust photos in general? How do you choose?

Complete Newbie here. Haven't worked up the courage to go out yet. Just browsing different sites. Deciding where to go.
    I wonder if the roster photos are generally real, and how to tell what you can trust or not?

* Some places have obs completely fake distorted pics like sharp chins and huge eyes - what's with that?
    * Some you can't see any faces. Surely faces are important no? How would you book w/o a face?
    * Some like ginza have a mix of maybe real and some outsite pics mixed with inside phone pics some w and w/o face - again how would you choose?
    * Some have mostly pretty good photos, and I guess now I'm scared as it's the minority

I would have thought they'd all want good photos to get guys in, but if you're not choosing by photo how do you choose? And how do you afford those $500+

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a general rule, I don't trust the pictures. The pictures are a 'General' guide.

If I book a girl based on the pictures and if she does not match then be prepared to walk if you are not satisfied.

Banned
    If photo taken inside shop then you have a good idea that the girl is real. However, some shops use beauty apps to alter looks of girls so exercise caution. If photo is outside shop then likely to be fake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In most case you can trust the photos if they are taken inside the shop with a few grain of salt. Otherwise, don’t trust any of them.

Many professional WL have their own profile photo album and these photos are usually too good to be true and worst still could have been 10-15 years young.

Agreed with the previous two reply: best to just trust the photos which were taken inside the shop. Especially for massage shops which are very easy to tell . Also, some shops are more trust worthy than others.

227 Broadway, 227 North Strathfield Concord and 200 Stanmore all using real photos !

Like these ones for Cherry 🍒 from NSM, 100% real photos , I guarantee it. 👌👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What cuteguy said, generally shops that consistently upload photos of their girls taken inside the shop is a green flag, but they are definitely not immune to touch-ups and god-tier photoshop skills. I think the best advice for someone who is just starting, do not be afraid to reject their lineup and walk out, many brothers here have bitten the bullet and just gone with the flow, but have ended up being dissatisfied with their night and their spend because they were complacent, punting is treating yourself to a good time above all else.

Banned
    If a customer makes a booking by relying on a photo then he has every right to cancel the booking when he attends the shop and the girl is nowhere near the girl in the photo. The shop cannot force a customer to go ahead with the booking based on misrepresentation and false advertising. If the shop puts a similar photo of a girl with a disclaimer then they could argue that the photo was not real and for your information.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wise words already spoken but can add some shops provide genuine photos though they were taken 10 years earlier

Found regular reading in this forum has saved me numerous disappointments and plenty of $$$

unfortunately you will learn over time which shop does what type of PS. unfortunately hard to list them here as it'll get the thread closed.

i have banned some shops now due to PS and only go to those i know well now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Many professional WL have their own profile photo album and these photos are usually too good to be true and worst still could have been 10-15 years young.

Agreed with the previous two reply: best to just trust the photos which were taken inside the shop. Especially for massage shops which are very easy to tell . Also, some shops are more trust worthy than others.

227 Broadway, 227 North Strathfield Concord and 200 Stanmore all using real photos !

Like these ones for Cherry 🍒 from NSM, 100% real photos , I guarantee it. 👌👍

Bro Al, it was your fault I fucked these titties, I thank you for that

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time I went to Roseville I got the line up. Everyone looked nothing like the photos. They got older and scarier as they came past. Boss lady got the shits because I said no to 6 of them, probably the days roster. I left and have never returned. If anyone remembers I saw coco there several years ago that ended up at ginza as Annie. Doubt Roseville have had anyone like her there since.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If a customer makes a booking by relying on a photo then he has every right to cancel the booking when he attends the shop and the girl is nowhere near the girl in the photo. The shop cannot force a customer to go ahead with the booking based on misrepresentation and false advertising. If the shop puts a similar photo of a girl with a disclaimer then they could argue that the photo was not real and for your information.
    I never thought that walking out from a booking is possible????? don't we usually pay the damage at front before the girl show up??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    How do you choose…?
    The old fashioned way…. Line Up please
    the problem is, there is not much of a line up these days esp with Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In short no, some shops are real maybe 10%, also when photo or shops says looks similar, they don’t

Quote Originally Posted by sammet972 View Post
    Complete Newbie here. Haven't worked up the courage to go out yet. Just browsing different sites. Deciding where to go.
    I wonder if the roster photos are generally real, and how to tell what you can trust or not?

* Some places have obs completely fake distorted pics like sharp chins and huge eyes - what's with that?
    * Some you can't see any faces. Surely faces are important no? How would you book w/o a face?
    * Some like ginza have a mix of maybe real and some outsite pics mixed with inside phone pics some w and w/o face - again how would you choose?
    * Some have mostly pretty good photos, and I guess now I'm scared as it's the minority

I would have thought they'd all want good photos to get guys in, but if you're not choosing by photo how do you choose? And how do you afford those $500+

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    I never thought that walking out from a booking is possible????? don't we usually pay the damage at front before the girl show up??
    Depends on shop. Many places have line ups or you can request to see girls before you choose. However you'd be crazy to pay upfront without even seeing the girl especially when the shops advertises a 22 year old and instead the woman is 40 years old.

There are shops that require customers to pay deposit even before you see the girl. That's unfair. The best recommendation is to go to shops that respect customers and are willing to show available girls before paying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    No we pay when we have finished the business and come out of the room.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    Last time I went to Roseville I got the line up. Everyone looked nothing like the photos. They got older and scarier as they came past. Boss lady got the shits because I said no to 6 of them, probably the days roster. I left and have never returned. If anyone remembers I saw coco there several years ago that ended up at ginza as Annie. Doubt Roseville have had anyone like her there since.
    It is for this reason that we visit a cluster of shops close to each other e.g. Artarmon or Burwood or West Ryde. You can walk in and out of the shops until you find the girls you like.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sammet972 View Post

Look at the furniture or wall the girl is leaning against. If the lines are crooked the girl's waist has probaby been distorted to make it slim.

Add at least 10 years to the photos as the WLs like to use photos when they were young or before they lost their virginity.

The photo retouching is mainly done by Mamasans who often do a butcher job with an App. One photo I saw the girl's skin has been bleached white leaving the hands which are more difficult to retouched dark. One Thai girl in Artarmon is so fair like a Northern Chinese girl in photo but she is dark like anything when met in person.

One girl in Burwood looked so young and slim in photo but fat as a pig with grease coming out on her face when I met her.

I only visit very few shops and I'm known to the mamasans well. When I book a girl whom I eventually find out is different from her online photo I will ask or twist mamasan's arm to change to another girl. In most shops it's a sin to do that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This deception by shops is a very common complaint by punters so the question must be asked, why do they keep doing it? I assume it's probably because the financial benefit of baiting customers outweighs the honest approach.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My favourite is the group of shops that advertise the photos of the rooms are genuine, But the girls depicted in the rooms are a different story lol. I agree with others. the only answer is for consumers to walk. Maybe eventually, they will get the hint. if a shop posts misleading pictures I never go back. There are plenty of other places.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast