Thread: J Arisa

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Arisa

Had a look at the line up, mostly girls that I've had before (Sunny, Molly, Michelle), but I always like to try a girl a I haven't had (Arisa, Summer, and other girl that I didn't catch her name). So I picked out Summer who looked super slim and cute. Just after I handed over the cash to the receptionist, he turns around to greet an incoming customer who says "I'm here for my booking with Summer". Oh boy. The receptionist gave him a bit of lecture about being 5-10minutes late than his booking time, and that Summer was (literally) just booked (by me). After a bit of back and forth, I believe the choice was left up to the girl, and I ultimately lost out. Most likely due the other customer asking for 1hr and I only asked for 45mins. Anyway, I had to choose another girl and decided on Arisa. I usually avoid the J girls due to the premium rates, but Arisa was at the regular diamond rate ($220/45min). Sat in the waiting room for what felt like 10minutes. In that time another customer arrived and got his line up. I could hear the receptionist calling out in the back "Arisa, hurry up!". I'm thinking I'm not off to a great start here.

She eventually comes around, greets me and thanks me for choosing her, and we walk to the room. We strip down for the shower. Website description and photo are accurate. Slim/skinny shoulders and arms with real C cups which are round and firm. Even when she lays on her back there is very little droop. The tissue is very dense but soft, kinda like a well worked out pectoral muscle. She has some very light blemishes (minor acne?) on her chest and back which you can see traces of in the web photo. But certainly not a turn off. Pussy is shaved, and lips look loose. Nothing worth noting about the shower/wash apart from a bit of handjob.

On to the bed for a front cat bath and body to body. I started to get hard and she moves down for BBBJ. Where do I start with this? It was fairly ordinary to say the least. Not much suction, no tongue work, no bopping. Most of what she was doing was literally keeping half the length of my cock in her mouth. That's it. Not alot of motion, I had to start providing my own movement to keep me excited. Every time I tried to move away, she just following my movement. She didn't seem to get the hint that this wasn't really doing it for me. I probably let go on for what felt like way too long, but I guess that all comes with the first time with a girl. She eventually came up for air, and I started to go a bit soft. She was on both knees beside me and I sat up and reached for her pussy for some light finger play as she kissed/licked my neck and nipples. Her lips are the loose and flappy kind, and she was super wet! It was enough to get me hard again, even though I had to stroke myself to get there.

Hard enough for the condom, so into missionary. As mentioned before, she is super wet. I'm positive that at no point did she ever reach for any lube. With loose looking lips, as you would've expected felt loose and wet. Usually I like to work between going in shallow and deep to see what the girl enjoys the most. But with Arisa, there is very little reaction/feedback from her. Regardless of if I went fast or slow, shallow or deep, she was quite expressionless. For me, if the girls isn't enjoying it (or even reacting), then it's a bit of a mood killer. After doing everything that I could in that position, I asked to turn over into doggy so I could get this over with. Again, super wet and loose with not much reaction. She does have nice round hips, and the view was nice. I can see her lips stretch out around my cock each time I pulled outwards, which is the most/first that I've encountered. But again, very little reaction out of her. The only time I got a reaction out of her was when I lightly touched her butt hole, which made her jump and yelp "No!" with a giggle. So atleast I knew she was still awake. I ended up just pumping as hard as I could until I popped. She reached for the tissues and rubbish bag, and she waited for me to pull the rubber off and wipe myself down. Yes, all she did was hand me tissues and hold open the rubbish bag.

We laid down and rested for a few minutes, where I could atleast admire and touch her body. She didn't seem to mind. She was basically napping at this point, but then reached over to my cock and started to (mechanically) jerk me off. At this point, I've just popped after a mood less session so there's no chance of me getting it up again. But she persists as she naps. After a few minutes, she sits up and reaches for her bag, and to my surprise pulls out a vibrator. A egg/pellet type with a cord controller. So clearly she didn't get any satisfaction out of me. She lays back down and again naps while she holds the vibrator on top of her clit. That's it. She laid there motion less and reaction less with her eyes closed. It's almost as if she isn't even capable of pleasuring herself. I'm so confused at this point, but decide to make the best of it. So I reached down to her pussy, which is still super wet. Started with some light touching/tickles. No reaction. Started working my finger in. No reaction. Middle finger all the way in. No reaction. Two fingers in. No reaction. Two fingers as deep and I can go. No reaction. Moderate in/out with two fingers. No reaction. Absolute jack rabbiting with two fingers!! Absolutely no change in her reaction?!?!?! Short of going in full fist and risk loosing my arm, I'm really confused at this point. The timer on her phone rings, and I'm thinking what a relief this is over. But she still wants to lay there holding the vibrator. I decided to jack rabbit finger her in hopes that she would get some sort of climax to finish off. But again, no reaction. After a few minutes, I actually had to ask her "Is that time up??", and she then slowly and reluctantly put the vibrator away to get get. She motioned me towards the shower, which I headed in and started to clean myself up. She eventually came in, and by that time I was done. She gave me a quick rinse off, and I left her to clean off. I dried off and was nearly fully dressed by the time she came out. I went to the mirror to finish off fixing myself up ready to leave. By that time she was just in her bra and panties. She gives me a hug goodbye, and I see myself out.

The fact that she has a vibrator on hand, suggests that she has some level of horniness about her. Knowing that she wasn't able to even pleasure herself makes me feel a bitter about my own performance.

She has a sexy body. As mentioned her boobs are natural and much firmer than what you would normally come across. Face wise, she has a more mature-like beauty about her. Wouldn't turn her down based on looks.

I hope this review hasn't dragged out too long..... much like what the session felt like *BOOM-TISH*

Even after a few nights sleep, I still don't understand what to think of this session.

Would I recommend? Certainly not for the casual/general punter. Perhaps she requires a punter who can go the distance for a looooooong session. Or maybe a more seasoned punter can take her on as a challenge.

I know that there's been discussion threads about the smallest/tightest pussy at 42G, but what about the biggest/loosest? Because I think Arisa would be a top contender.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. How was Molly? Don't see any of her review here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Certainly a confusing one. Mixed messages all round. I guess only she knows. That's her secret. Will she share it. Maybe not cause then it won't be a secret.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall20211017 View Post
    Thanks for the review. How was Molly? Don't see any of her review here.
    She's cute and petite. I'm not sure if she does it to every customer, but she did a "health check" like what you would get at a non-asian shop that offer standard service. I'm talking phone torch up close to my junk. Caught me off guard, I did kind of first think she was taking video/photos. Apart from that, her service was okay, but not good enough for me to select her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    She's cute and petite. I'm not sure if she does it to every customer, but she did a "health check" like what you would get at a non-asian shop that offer standard service. I'm talking phone torch up close to my junk. Caught me off guard, I did kind of first think she was taking video/photos. Apart from that, her service was okay, but not good enough for me to select her again.
    LMAO this actually made me laugh.
    I guess there's nothing to lose by being careful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Arisa J

Had the best time with Arisa seen her 3 times and looking forward to see her again.