Thread: MY FIRST TIME HERE and I'm coming back

Banned

MY FIRST TIME HERE and I'm coming back

Cindy is a beautiful Thai girl with almost the perfect figure...

About the massage:

Cindy seemed to be about 25 years old. I am not good with guessing ages though. She was wearing a Black oriental dress. Her tits looked very big. She had short black hair and a pretty smile. She had me take all my clothes off while she left the room. I was already semi-hard. She turned down the lights...lit a candle before she left.

She asked me to lie on my back and started massaging my back. I won’t go too much into the details of the massage itself. She gave a really good massage and is relaxing, rejuvenating, and therapeutic. Cindy used various techniques such as kneading, knuckle rolling, and compression to manipulate the muscles and soft tissue of the body. 

I made sure to point my cock downward and spread my legs so that the head was sticking out between my thighs. I'm sure she saw it. It is very exciting for me to be naked in front of women During the massage, She pressed the edge of her fingers against the bottom of my butt cheeks. I let my dick get hard underneath me, not even worrying. I just like that feeling of being hard in a room with her feminine and youthful energy.
    She's rotating her hands over my gluts. I realize that's what the low covering is officially for, to have access to the gluts. Yet, I also realize that the sheet is placed to barely cover my balls. She could be staring at my butt hole. Like, I have no clue if I have full butt cheeks that bud against each other to create something like a cleavage or if I have scrawny butt cheeks that fall apart and show the puckered hole. Anatomically, I simply can't turn around enough to stare at my butt. Evidently, my mind was aroused with sexual thoughts. I wasn't in that yummy dreamy state, but a buzzing electric state.

"Turn over," she said. The way she said it, her massage manners had marked improved. This was the moment that I had been thinking of over and over during those boring hours of my work that day. I pretended to be groggy. I moved a hand loosely and very slowly to put on an act of not knowing what was going on around me.

She smiled and poured a little more warm oil on my stomach...she only rubbed my stomach...nice and gently...all around my cock but making sure not to touch it. She would glance at my eyes and then back at my cock while she did this. After only a couple of minutes, I was very hard again. my cock was actually twitching a little bit and moving up and down as my blood pumped through my veins.

Then she untied the top and let it fall to the floor. Those tits were perfect, large and round with small nipples. She smiled at the pleased expression on my face then quickly took off the bottoms. I sat up as she slowly walked towards me. Then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into those luscious tits.
    I opened my mouth and sucked frantically on the nipple. Then I opened up more until my mouth was full of tit. I grabbed the other one with one hand and her ass with the other. It had been so long since I had had some good sex I couldn't hold back. I pulled her into me and roughly sucked and squeezed her body. Once I think I was a little too rough because she tried to pull back. I let go of her ass and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her against me even harder.

She touch my cock head and slowly started to stroke it...her grip was soft...she encircled my entire cock and slowly began stroking the entire length. With her other hand, she alternated between massaging my balls and rubbing my anus...
    I was kneading her tits and her nipples became harder....I lifted them and they were heavy...I love breasts and nipples and heavy and soft tits...
    She began stroking a little harder and faster. I could have cum very quickly but I tried to hold off...it felt soo nice...I could not hold off any longer and felt the impending orgasm making its way up my cock....I exploded and shot about 3 ropes of cum onto my stomach and her hand. She kept pumping for a minute or so to push all of my cum out of my cock.
    She left the room for a minute and came back with a warm wash cloth. She gently washed the warm cum off of my stomach and also cleaned my balls and wiped the oil of my ass where she had been rubbing my hole.

Honestly, I'm literally thinking about it all while writing this and masturbating haha

Overall the experience was amazing.. My only complaint was that the AC was too cold.... The quality of this place is extremely high... I now understand why this place is rated one among the best in Sydney!!!

I spend a lot of time in writing a wholistic review and I also enjoy myself while writing... do let me know if you the readers would like me to try the other girls? BTW, Cindy works on Friday.... I'm not sure about the other days....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No
    Pic on website
    But I think I’ll be booking Friday

This is Cindy:

Cindy (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Banned
    Don't you hate it when it's already dark in the room and the girl makes it even darker. It makes you feel like a bat in a cave. Sorry but I like a bit of light and to not be taken by surprise by any obvious C-scars, loose skin or large tattoos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No I quite like the dim lighting
    And I would say that most girls would be waaaaay better looking than the guy anyway - so maybe it is for their benefit and not ours

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is a veteran of ML parlours and best in business if you like a good gfe… elegant and wonderful to hold a conversation with if you choose to. She smells nice too, must be Channel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review... I booked her last Friday and you are right she was AMAZING... will book again....

What other days does she work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    No I quite like the dim lighting
    And I would say that most girls would be waaaaay better looking than the guy anyway - so maybe it is for their benefit and not ours
    Ha ha, I’d definitely agree with you there. I’m WAY less attractive in bright light than in dim lighting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wondered where Cindy went. Great to know she is still around as she left top ryde when it was TR190.

She is great and very sensual. Back then end of 2021 her body was amazing. She let me touch.

Maybe it was the dim lights for you but i thought she was in her 30s. We were even talking about our kids.

Wish she was back in the area. She should go epping 41 Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I wondered where Cindy went. Great to know she is still around as she left top ryde when it was TR190.
    Cindy was on the roster at Ryde Massage last week when I checked who was available. Think it was Wednesday. Picture looks like the same girl.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Saturday Roster ❤️❤️

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Top 1 from Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 24, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

Bowie New Lovely Young Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand 19 Year old C +CUP good massage good service
    OPEN MIND SERVICE very lovely service HOT �� EXTRA++

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Name : Ivy
    Thai Sexy Young Girl 22yo D cups lovely sexy massage new lovely young girl
    Open mind services

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048