Thread: Off to my first RnT. Wish me luck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Off to my first RnT. Wish me luck!

Hey guys, I'm a 21 yo virgin who's off to his first RnT this afternoon!

A few months ago I had my first attempt at Penthouse, which was a very expensive lesson that I need to crawl before I can walk hahaha. I lost my erection as soon as the condom went on and he didn't wake back up. I think a combination of nervousness and also I had a fair bit to drink that night.

So I've spent a while reading the forums and researching and I decided the best way to start was with a RnT which might help ease me into things, and then move on to FS when I'm more confident. I've chosen 227 Broadway and I'm headed there this arvo! Still pretty nervous but trying to go in with a good attitude.

So yeah feel free to drop any advice for a first timer with very little experience. Otherwise keen to be posting my first after report later tonight!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbled_Cheek View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a 21 yo virgin who's off to his first RnT this afternoon!

A few months ago I had my first attempt at Penthouse, which was a very expensive lesson that I need to crawl before I can walk hahaha. I lost my erection as soon as the condom went on and he didn't wake back up. I think a combination of nervousness and also I had a fair bit to drink that night.

So I've spent a while reading the forums and researching and I decided the best way to start was with a RnT which might help ease me into things, and then move on to FS when I'm more confident. I've chosen 227 Broadway and I'm headed there this arvo! Still pretty nervous but trying to go in with a good attitude.

So yeah feel free to drop any advice for a first timer with very little experience. Otherwise keen to be posting my first after report later tonight!
    Hope for the best prepare for the worst

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Write your experience after your session

Welcome to the forum and all the best with your first punt , first RnT !!

And you have made the choice by going to 227 Broadway, you will be in good hands, punt intended…… haha

All the best and please share.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good luck bro. I'm sure the ladies will treat you well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All of us here will remember our first experience (whether the outcome was good or bad) we look back fondly at the nerves of the unknown, the butterflies in the stomach hahaha!
    Good luck brother, may the punting Gods be in your favour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good luck. Keep us updates

Why? You are too young for this. You asking for stds. Just use hand no itchy no complications n NO REGERTS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are pros and cons to starting punting at an early age.

Pros…many more pros but…you can learn a lot..some ladies have great moves, you will get some great skills if the WLs give you advice, you probably will get freebies…and like all of us lots of fun.
    Cons…there is a lot of free stuff out there for a 21 old and you might run out of steam and money by the time you are 41.

Everyone is different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember for the first year or so of my r&t life, I only knew of the Chinese massage shops around Parramatta , older ladies that offered $20 HJ at end of standard massage, I just laid there as the finished me off in the last 5 mins, naively I was in heaven. It wasn't until one day I was in the city and noticed a massage sign in Quey st and decide I could do with a massage. I entered to be met with a 20yo Philippine Australian named Cherry, half the age of any ml I had had till that stage. I was surprised after 5 mins when she placed my hand on her bare ass, and when I was asked to turn over she was completely naked. For the first time I was soon experiencing lips exploring each other bodies, kissing, body slides, an erotic massage, I had no idea I cold touch these woman, and all for an extra $50 back then, and with young women. I was hooked from that point. Try not to lose to much control brother, and punt within your budget

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol at the naysayers, i started punting early 20s and never looked back. it gave me confidence to pull a lot of freebies in my late 20s, i knew women and wasn't scared of rejection cos there was always the option of a $95 nude B2B HJ with a hot Korean for 45mins. yes those were the prices back when Whats Your Flava was released.