Thread: Camille - The Happy Ending That Never Came

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Unhappy Camille - The Happy Ending That Never Came

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_616...l-massage.html

Camille. Colombian. Mid 20's. Short, great tits. Passable English as only been in Australia a few months. Nice enough chatty girl. No Incall.

I was excited for this however my excitement was for naught as her definition of a "sensual" massage which I asked for was drape my ass & cock with a small towel whilst wearing lingerie and lightly rub me with coconut oil even though the one hour massage went for one hour & twenty.

Perhaps advertising in locanto & specifically offering a "sensual" massage is a different defintion to the rest of the us.

Either way, 150 dollars down the drain.

Be aware bro's.

Sorry to hear that my guy. It is a definitely money well wasted. Thanks for Calling Out and biting the bullet for the forum. I have to agree with your point of defining Sensual massage. IMO is in the grey zone.

Definition A : Sensual massage is just to evoke the sensation of your "partner" brushing onto your groins and other sensitive parts.
    Definition B : Erotic Massage with sexual release.

Maybe Camille took the definition A.

When I look for private ML, I always look out for the word "sensual massage with happy ending". To avoid disappointment. Thanks for the AR Coles
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you ask whether you were allowed to at least rub one out yourself whilst she was rubbing you in a "sensual" way?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you ask if she would give you a HJ or more?
    Are her photos in the ad real? I saw this and was curious even though cant do outcall.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol so you went in expecting a happy ending and instead got a normal massage.

Did you just get reverse Jeffery Epsteined?

Banned
    There's no mention of NHJ in the ad just sensual massage. What was the OP expecting? He should have made enquiries before handing over the cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She has added a note saying that sensual is not the same as erotic and to not ask her for anything sexual as she does not offer it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Personally I wouldn't bother you would end up having to visit another Ml or Wl after the sensual massage,would end up being a very expensive couple of hours!