Thread: Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japanese

So for the people who like to deviate from the usual dingy houses or the buildings that are well laid out and a solid predictable menu.
    Japanese Shiatsu in Sherwood RD .

Very small and cosy if that's your thing, 2 rooms paper thin walls so bring a mate and you can carry on a conversation easily without raising your voice , or don't bring one and just start a conversation.
    All Japanese models on site are in a saleable condition low mileage and are able to be driven in most conditions desired. the catch with most Japanese are the cars are always kept in perfect clean condition and cleanliness is the required outcome from the owner.

As with all Japanese salesperson's a conversation is the usual time waster and you can understand how each owner works there only a few days a week , and they are only very new at this game.
    Model variations available from them are wide and varied ,one has stated her model can leak , squirt even.
    That being the case the furniture is very noisy so if reminiscing back to that squeaky slat bed is your thing then this is for you , lots of light hearted fun if you don't mind a noisy outcome , unfortunately the owners seem to hate noise .
    Worth a look as a point of difference.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the laugh & mem Rojer 1 visit was enough for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like the parking isn't the best and on the main road.

Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    So for the people who like to deviate from the usual dingy houses or the buildings that are well laid out and a solid predictable menu.
    Japanese Shiatsu in Sherwood RD .

Very small and cosy if that's your thing, 2 rooms paper thin walls so bring a mate and you can carry on a conversation easily without raising your voice , or don't bring one and just start a conversation.
    All Japanese models on site are in a saleable condition low mileage and are able to be driven in most conditions desired. the catch with most Japanese are the cars are always kept in perfect clean condition and cleanliness is the required outcome from the owner.

As with all Japanese salesperson's a conversation is the usual time waster and you can understand how each owner works there only a few days a week , and they are only very new at this game.
    Model variations available from them are wide and varied ,one has stated her model can leak , squirt even.
    That being the case the furniture is very noisy so if reminiscing back to that squeaky slat bed is your thing then this is for you , lots of light hearted fun if you don't mind a noisy outcome , unfortunately the owners seem to hate noise .
    Worth a look as a point of difference.
    Which model has the leaky radiator 💦

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m guessing N***, if she still works there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I’m guessing N***, if she still works there?
    Hai............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, one visit was enough for me. The model of my car was not made in Japan.