Thread: NataliPoint Milton

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

NataliPoint Milton

Hi all! This lady was my first ever punt that I returned to on many occasions. I enjoyed her service a lot. She hasn't had an ad up for some time. Anyone know what happened to her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When did you last meet her? I can see a review thread in PP from 2021 August (not a member there. The thread just turned up in a Google search of her number). I used to meet her and have very good memories of our sessions. My last session was before the pandemic. I'd also love to know where she is and when she'll be back to work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When did you last meet her? I can see a review thread in PP from 2021 August (not a member there. The thread just turned up in a Google search of her number). I used to meet her and have very good memories of our sessions. My last session was before the pandemic. I'd also love to know where she is and when she'll be back to work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    June 2021 was when I saw her last. I hope she comes back. She was fantastic and such a down to earth lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She short blonde hair, few tats, slim but still curves in right places? Very open minded .. think she had small dog also. That her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    She short blonde hair, few tats, slim but still curves in right places? Very open minded .. think she had small dog also. That her?
    No, not blonde, at least not when I used to see her. Not really slim either, but good bod. Tatts, yes. Haven't seen a dog there. Maybe we are talking about different people.