Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My clusterfuck- When the punting gods are against you.

I have had a couple of days like that, but certainly not 7!

A couple of times I have got myself in a pickle by not being able to decide who to see!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The gods smiled upon me friends, and today one of the establishments messaged me out of the blue and told me the girl I had enquired about with them on Tuesday had shown up unexpectedly today (they initially thought she wouldn't be in at all this week), and they organised for me to be first cab of the rank. And it was exactly as I had expected (I have seen the lovely young lass once before, and am pretty sure I'll be locking her in as regular #1 in my post-3 visit rule era.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    7 times FMD!! - asiafever would have felt exactly like Charlton Heston's end scene on the Planet of the Apes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqPOeC-tnKI

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    7 times FMD!! - asiafever would have felt exactly like Charlton Heston's end scene on the Planet of the Apes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqPOeC-tnKI
    Haha, this is 100% accurate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had similar experience but over 1 girl.
    tried to book this girl for over a month, its either shes off roster or shes only available at some random time. to date i still haven't been able to see her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whether it was a case of the punting gods sending me a final warning or just some serious comedy relief for themselves I don't know. Leaving Bonza late one Sunday arvo and at the top of the drive way a large stormwater drain.I drop car keys. Keys and lanyard dangling in the abyss saved only by my access card for work sitting on top of grate. Thing is the people that matter most to me all thought I was at Bunnings. I've never been back cause I took it as a final warning. Beware thats all it takes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    ....I had given myself a 6 hour window to punt in and NONE of my 7 choices were available for a multitude of reasons. I placed my phone down and walked away. 7 girls across 4 establishments all unavailable.
    If it's me I'll celebrate.

Just think about the money it saves me. Ka Ching. Ka Ching.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    I had similar experience but over 1 girl.
    tried to book this girl for over a month, its either shes off roster or shes only available at some random time. to date i still haven't been able to see her
    All it takes is a bit of research.

One popular WL is almost impossible to book in a Straithfield establishment. But easy to book in city.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    All it takes is a bit of research.

One popular WL is almost impossible to book in a Straithfield establishment. But easy to book in city.
    haha yeh i dunno if this girl is popular or not, looks like she only works at 1 shop.

Banned
    I wanted to give myself a special treat this week, I had the time lined up and had a list of options to fill that time as long as Gene Simmonds tongue. I was all set, nothing could go wrong I thought. Famous last words.
    As I waited for rosters to be released for the day I headed off to the gym and got a good solid workout in. Took a shower, freshened up and set about booking my day. I contacted shop 1, home to my first 3 choices.
    "I'll take girl X at y o'clock thanks."
    "Sorry brother she's booked out."
    "Oh, no worries I'll take girl z then."
    "She's called in sick, not coming."
    Fuck
    "OK, how about girl Y?"
    "Starts late today."
    3 strikes, my first 3 choices all off the table. That's cool, I had a contingency plan. Contacted another shop.
    "Hey can I book (girl) today?"
    "So sorry, she had an emergency can't come."
    Cue eye twitch.
    4 out of 4 so far.
    No problem still, I had 2 more back ups, and contacted that shop.
    "Are either A or B available?"
    "Sorry not available today."
    Oh for fucks sake are you shitting me???
    6 out of fucking 6 unavailable?
    I had one last card up my sleeve otherwise I was compromising and defeated the purpose of this punt.
    "Hi, is (girl) available today?"
    "She come late, 6pm."
    And with that, I was done, I had to be somewhere at 6pm. I had given myself a 6 hour window to punt in and NONE of my 7 choices were available for a multitude of reasons. I placed my phone down and walked away. 7 girls across 4 establishments all unavailable.
    Some days shit just doesn't go your way...
    Why don't you head for a public library and find a good book and sit at a nice corner enjoying the air con.

It's more intellectually challenging and profoundly uplifting than finding a punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    haha yeh i dunno if this girl is popular or not, looks like she only works at 1 shop.
    Why don't you wait for her after closing time. Offer her good money and she may want to serve you in your car.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The gods smiled upon me friends, and today one of the establishments messaged me out of the blue and told me the girl I had enquired about with them on Tuesday had shown up unexpectedly today (they initially thought she wouldn't be in at all this week), and they organised for me to be first cab of the rank. And it was exactly as I had expected (I have seen the lovely young lass once before, and am pretty sure I'll be locking her in as regular #1 in my post-3 visit rule era.
    Glad to read there was a "happy ending" to the tale after all.

Banned
    I once lined up 3 SBs and a tinder date on a weekend.

Had all four cancel for different reasons. You would think that was enough back up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12