Thread: Any suggestion after movie at Burwood..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any suggestion after movie at Burwood..

Bros, planning to go Burwood this sat evening for a movie, then go for a 45 mins slot, any good suggestion? Prefer young and petite asian? I go and check it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keureka View Post
    Bros, planning to go Burwood this sat evening for a movie, then go for a 45 mins slot, any good suggestion? Prefer young and petite asian? I go and check it out.
    There a few shops on Burwood Road but they would close before your movie finishes. What about Chanel at home (Ashfield)? Their girls may work late.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    57 George St is pretty decent for youngish (25-35yo) Chinese birds

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hire the ML out for the half hour from a nearby shop. Take her to the movie with you...

Get her to give you bbbj during the previews. Once you've blown your load in her mouth, ask her to go out and get you some popcorn, choc top and coke combo...

What ever change she gets from the $50, tell her she can keep. Tell her she can watch the movie for the the rest of the 15 minutes left that you've paid her for...

Then tell her she can then go because you want to concentrate on the movie...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    57 George St is pretty decent for youngish (25-35yo) Chinese birds
    Do you know where to find the prices? The page on the website is down

Banned
    Bring the family to enjoy some nice ice creams at C9 Chocolate & Gelato.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are after FS shops then 57 Burwood or Burwood 8, 57 Burwood all Chinese, Burwood 8 is a mix of Asian and Caucasian, or you can go privates, there are shit loads of privates in Burwood.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    57 Burwood seems to host a few ex-42G girls (Presumably, if photos are to be trusted). Not sure if their roster page is updated as it's the same layout of Lipstick and Royal Asians, and their roster is same for every single day! Does anyone know if the shop has a WeChat account with latest rosters?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah no wechat/roster, and their roster online is also outdated/inaccurate, pretty much you just gotta walk in and find out lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry if a little off topic but I saw an ad on Locanto for 191 Burwood, which is apparently “under new management”.

There’s obviously heaps of massage places along that strip. I just noticed one thing that I have a question about.

Does anyone know how locanto ads work? Lol. The account that posted that ad has also posted ads for a lot of shops around Sydney, a few of which a pretty highly regarded. Does that imply it’s the same owner for all of them?

Only asking because if that’s the case, I’d be more likely to give this one a go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasanaji View Post
    Do you know where to find the prices? The page on the website is down
    I had to call them to find out is $230 for 45 mins and $270 for 60 mins. I told her the page is down and she doesn’t seem to care lol. I haven’t tried their brothel.

Banned
    Burwood Park is a nice place to sit and have a smoke for 45 minutes.

You may be able to bring a bottle of fine wine with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    Sorry if a little off topic but I saw an ad on Locanto for 191 Burwood, which is apparently “under new management”.

There’s obviously heaps of massage places along that strip. I just noticed one thing that I have a question about.

Does anyone know how locanto ads work? Lol. The account that posted that ad has also posted ads for a lot of shops around Sydney, a few of which a pretty highly regarded. Does that imply it’s the same owner for all of them?

Only asking because if that’s the case, I’d be more likely to give this one a go.
    In regards to 191, I walked in and then walked straight out.
    There was only a short fat girl working, and she straight up said $170 for a BJ.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had some good sessions in Eastern Moon.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Burwood Park is a nice place to sit and have a smoke for 45 minutes.

You may be able to bring a bottle of fine wine with you.
    What do you smoke for 45 minutes? Sage?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    depends what u want and budget...

for WL and ML there are some in burwood but nothing memorable and probs cheaper but lower quality

if driving suggest to drive down to north stratty some good massage shops there were variable extras depends on girl YMMV 228 North stra i think it was got decent girls

for WL and ML and dont mind spending a bit more hands down CANNOT go wrong with 108 mirage defs worth the trek there -- off late the quality they are getting Ginza is probs the only shop that can rival their young J Girls LOL

there was one small shop oppsoite burwood station i tried once and never again....first time was bait and switch and next time they had discount prices during non busy times after new management but lineup was shit house

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    depends what u want and budget...

for WL and ML there are some in burwood but nothing memorable and probs cheaper but lower quality

if driving suggest to drive down to north stratty some good massage shops there were variable extras depends on girl YMMV 228 North stra i think it was got decent girls

for WL and ML and dont mind spending a bit more hands down CANNOT go wrong with 108 mirage defs worth the trek there -- off late the quality they are getting Ginza is probs the only shop that can rival their young J Girls LOL

there was one small shop oppsoite burwood station i tried once and never again....first time was bait and switch and next time they had discount prices during non busy times after new management but lineup was shit house
    EDIT: Chanel at home is another good one if u prefer privacy but dont think the ggirls offer FS to my knowledge

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Hire the ML out for the half hour from a nearby shop. Take her to the movie with you...

Get her to give you bbbj during the previews. Once you've blown your load in her mouth, ask her to go out and get you some popcorn, choc top and coke combo...

What ever change she gets from the $50, tell her she can keep. Tell her she can watch the movie for the the rest of the 15 minutes left that you've paid her for...

Then tell her she can then go because you want to concentrate on the movie...
    now thats some funny shit but the movies bbbj defs sounds hot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    EDIT: Chanel at home is another good one if u prefer privacy but dont think the ggirls offer FS to my knowledge
    I reckon the quality of girls recently has gone down. The first batch when they started out were all trained in NPBM but nowadays it seems that they're taking in people who are only interested with the money regardless of their skills or experience.