Thread: Gerringong anything?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gerringong anything?

Hi, just find out I will spend one month in gerringong in March for my working. Is anything there? Is anyone who does good outcall? Would love if I can find someone real good for that trip for the work. please halp!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Hi, just find out I will spend one month in gerringong in March for my working. Is anything there? Is anyone who does good outcall? Would love if I can find someone real good for that trip for the work. please halp!
    Gerringong is 15 minutes from Kiama or30 minutes from Nowra. Your only chance in Gerringong is finding a friendly sheep on one of the farms!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    MILF RnT right at Bomaderry Station.

Do a search for Nowra, some other posts about this area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You may as well go to Libya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You could try DJ Thai massage in Albion Park

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only thing in Gerringong is dairy cows AFAIK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, Gerringong is way too small. But Bomo (Bomaderry) as the locals call it is a quick drive away.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try something in Gerroa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is gerroa?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    Try something in Gerroa
    Where in Gerroa is this ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Everywhere in gerringong is legit, but about 6 months ago I went to beach front and got a massage from a very young attractive Thai girl, I started the massage in my underwear and half way through after she adjusted them about 6 times for different massage I asked if she wanted me to remove them she said yea for better massage and I took them off and covered with a small towel she continued the massage, getting all my lower back and my thighs, then she flipped me over and had just the towel covering my junk massaged my chest and my inner thighs was a great massage and I definatly thought I was getting extras, but at the end of the massage she quickly said all done and just left the room quick before I could ask! All in all good experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCowboy View Post
    Where in Gerroa is this ??
    Gerroa is even smaller than Gerringong, just a couple of shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have not met this girl but have seen a few reports around the places - http://www.wildjunglegirl.com/welcome

Based in jervis bay so not far out of Nowra and the reports I have seen would indicate she may well be worth the extra drive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Have not met this girl but have seen a few reports around the places - http://www.wildjunglegirl.com/welcome

Based in jervis bay so not far out of Nowra and the reports I have seen would indicate she may well be worth the extra drive
    If your into black girls she is definatly worth the trip, she is a freak!!! Gives a amazing bbbj, deepthroat and swallow!!

Then it is anal any position and she loves it, you can slam that beautiful ass as hard as you can

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a mate (not on this forum) who has told me some of the girls at beach front Thai now do HJ.