Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Younger WLs Under 24yo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I’m also a sucker for the younger girls. They are like my fountain of youth. The more I get to fuck then, the younger I feel. I am unapologetic about it.

The thing with the young ones is never to expect good service from them. That’s a paradox you’re asking for. Good service comes from experience in serving men, and that would naturally mean they would need to be of a certain age.

You can take the lead, let out all your lust on them, pleasure them, just don’t expect to lie there and be sucked and fucked like you’re the boss.
    And this makes me think what im missing out on.
    I usually go for the younger ones and the ones that i find attractive.
    Most of them try to price some extras higher.
    I feel theyre less jaded and have a natural gfe feel.
    Maybe gets wet and turned on easier.
    And when they open up for fs, theyre usually tighter and more passionate feeling.

The older ones ive tried, 30s, they move away of you touch them down there, even just on the outside.
    They feel very distant, not just physically.
    They offer fs to most customers if not all, and with me being asian, i dont feel that much grip/stimulation down there.

Saying that, ive had out of those norm experiences.
    30s girl, can look early 30s but chubbier that what i normally go for.
    She let me know at the start that i shouldnt edge in the session, and just cum. Because i can just cum again later.
    Ended up shooting 3 times in an hour.

20s girl, gave me my sloppiest bbbj and let me lightly facefuck her.
    And this started from the first few mins of the session.
    Lasted for at least 30 mins. She was a trooper.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t believe that the youngest girls are at 200 Stanmore. They are lovely ladies and are older. Probably I went there on the wrong day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know a ML who I won't name as we are friends now. They advertise her as 24 but she is 39. Mind you her body is better than most of the girls in the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    I find the younger ones cum easier and faster from penetration alone. And I've made a few of these princesses cum hard just touching their bodies, no pussy or tits.

Also, you can really pound them hard without having the brakes put on you like some mature MILFs tend to do.

I'm not big on eating pussy unless I have great chemistry with a WL, so it's always good to be with one that cums being fucked.
    You give lessons? A day should do it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    I find the younger ones cum easier and faster from penetration alone. And I've made a few of these princesses cum hard just touching their bodies, no pussy or tits.

Also, you can really pound them hard without having the brakes put on you like some mature MILFs tend to do.

I'm not big on eating pussy unless I have great chemistry with a WL, so it's always good to be with one that cums being fucked.
    The only time I would believe what I'm seeing when a girl "cums" is when I've got my dick in her. That's the only way I could confidently say that she wasn't faking it, because I could feel the spasms in her pussy on my dick. That cannot be faked.

And the best way to make her cum is not endless pounding, it is by having the best quality erection you can muster, and going in deep within the first few thrusts. Those first few thrusts are the most important. If you can't make her cum within that time, you will have to pound away for minutes on end to make her cum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    N5M generally have younger girls and a few 30+.
    Had a few girls tell me they're 25 - 27 so very close to the description on website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    The shop just makes up an age they think they can get away with.
    Sounds like a woman to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many MLs do not exaggerate their age. The shops get away with it because of the photos. Repeat punters are certainly know that the age specified doesn’t mean much.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    Many MLs do not exaggerate their age. The shops get away with it because of the photos. Repeat punters are certainly know that the age specified doesn’t mean much.
    No doubt specified ages dont mean much at all

As a general rule i add 8-10 years to advertised age. Some shops are defiantly worse than others at this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I liked the method one shop used for girls ages it went like this.
    if:
    22 she was in her twenties
    23 she was in her thirties
    24 she was 40+

Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    if:
    24 she was 40+
    Lol, incredible but in some cases this is true. Not always the case though. You gotta read between the lines a bit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol, incredible but in some cases this is true. Not always the case though. You gotta read between the lines a bit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    if:
    24 she was 40+
    You have just broken the sex industry enigma code.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All the girls at 533 are in their early twenties.
    Apparently...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I saw one old guy going into the room in 14 Burwood with Suki who was a young Thai girl and student.

The old guy looked like her grandfather.
    Haha. In the Philippines, it is quite normal to see 80-year old western mongers going out, hand in hand, with 18-year old school girls. It’s called true love apparently. The Filipina will say “age is only a number”. LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Haha. In the Philippines, it is quite normal to see 80-year old western mongers going out, hand in hand, with 18-year old school girls. It’s called true love apparently. The Filipina will say “age is only a number”. LOL
    Ain't that the truth. An acquaintancein his 60s lives in Barretto Beach PI and his life revolves around walking with the harriers and circulating through the 20 odd BMD bars full of 20 somethings..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Ain't that the truth. An acquaintancein his 60s lives in Barretto Beach PI and his life revolves around walking with the harriers and circulating through the 20 odd BMD bars full of 20 somethings..
    Sounds like a good life.

Old husband young wife is not frowned upon too much in Chinese culture either.

Confucius’ father was 70yo when he married Confucius’ 17yo mother and produced the greatest philosopher/scholar of all time.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Old husband young wife is not frowned upon too much in Chinese culture either.

Confucius’ father was 70yo when he married Confucius’ 17yo mother and produced the greatest philosopher/scholar of all time.
    I bet Leo DiCaprio is a follower of Confucius. Check out his latest 19 yo tottie!!

I bet Leo DiCaprio is a follower of Confucius. Check out his latest 19 yo tottie!!
    Well, Mick Jagger had his 8th son at 68 with a 20 something wife.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast