Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Younger WLs Under 24yo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I bet Leo DiCaprio is a follower of Confucius. Check out his latest 19 yo tottie!!
    Nothing older than 25 years old for Leo. I guess leftover women for Leo start earlier at 25 and not 28.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    Sounds like a good life.
    Lol I was gonna say it sounds sad as fuck but each to their own.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As we know, all shops underestimate the age of the MLs. They are often 5 to 10 or more, years older than advertised. This is ok because we don’t believe the advertising. IMO, what is more important is how long have they worked in the industry. Of course they get jaded after a few years and after hundreds and hundreds (even thousands) of customers and become too functional. GFE goes out the window. Even younger ones who have worked for many years can loose their touch.

Shops advertise “new” girl but this just means new to the shop. OTOH some of my favourite MLs really know their business and are excellent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Lol I was gonna say it sounds sad as fuck but each to their own.
    Sad as fuck for sure but I guess it's lonliness that led him there. You say to each their own I say everybody has their own story.

Banned
    Heavenly hands Drummoyne
    (Thai) Celine
    (FxA) Baby

They both under 24

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They keep coming at Leo for his girlfriends and he keeps switching them out for younger ones. King.

Banned
    Chatswood 350 has a 19 years old.

There wouldn't be too many WL's out there under 24 working at shops. I know a couple and I think they might have even celebrated their 24th birthday since I saw them!

ML's perhaps more, but o am not as experienced with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Chatswood 350 has a 19 years old.
    I would bet the value of your fish tank and every creature in it that she isn't 19. 🤣🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I would bet the value of your fish tank and every creature in it that she isn't 19. 🤣🤣🤣
    It was too tempting not to check out the website, after your comment 🤣🤣🤣 I now understand your the reference, plenty off fish for all downstairs 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
    It was too tempting not to check out the website, after your comment 🤣🤣🤣 I now understand your the reference, plenty off fish for all downstairs 🤣🤣🤣
    It's actually tacking on to an ongoing joke about Sibons fish tank, which he brought up some time ago.

I have been to Chatswood 350 plenty of times. Never, ever has their been a 19 year old. I do remember a youngish, plump girl with big titties a few years ago that I enjoyed seeing for a while, but at best she was 27-28. Mimi I think her name was. Good girl.

It's actually tacking on to an ongoing joke about Sibons fish tank, which he brought up some time ago.

I have been to Chatswood 350 plenty of times. Never, ever has their been a 19 year old. I do remember a youngish, plump girl with bog ditties a few years ago that I enjoyed seeing for a while, but at best she was 27-28. Mimi I think her name was Good girl.
    edited now......

Banned
    I would bet the value of your fish tank and every creature in it that she isn't 19. ������
    If you believe she is 19 then you believe in Santa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you believe she is 19 then you believe in Santa.
    I bet you believe in Santa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sorry I can't leave this one. Sibon, what planet are you from? First you tell us there's a 19 year old at Chatswood 350. Then you say if we believe that she's 19 we would believe in Santa. Either you've been indulging a little too much or there's a misunderstanding somewhere. Please explain. On second thoughts, don't bother. I certainly don't know why you do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B0nkers View Post
    I'm sorry I can't leave this one. Sibon, what planet are you from? First you tell us there's a 19 year old at Chatswood 350. Then you say if we believe that she's 19 we would believe in Santa. Either you've been indulging a little too much or there's a misunderstanding somewhere. Please explain. On second thoughts, don't bother. I certainly don't know why you do.
    If you read his previous posts you will discover how unhinged this moron is, he will end up eating himself and being reborn again as god knows what...........................

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    70yo when he married Confucius’ 17yo mother
    Even a bigger hero than Leo 😂

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B0nkers View Post
    If you are intelligent enough (Obviously Warwick isn't) you could tell from the photo that 19 years old isn't 19 years old.

You don't need a degree in Maths to figure that out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If you read his previous posts you will discover how unhinged this moron is, he will end up eating himself and being reborn again as god knows what...........................
    I think it's time you take your medication before you turn moronically insane again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw one old guy going into the room in 14 Burwood with Suki who was a young Thai girl and student.

The old guy looked like her grandfather.
    Hey Sibon, that old codger you saw at Burwood, are you sure it wasn't warwick1, he fits the bill...?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast