Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger WLs Under 24yo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Younger WLs Under 24yo

Hi guys, I seem to keep visiting shops and getting disappointed. The shops all advertise fake ages and I end up seeing more mature WLs. Can anyone point out any girls who are less than 24yo in real age? I would like end this elusive search.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 300soarer View Post
    Hi guys, I seem to keep visiting shops and getting disappointed. The shops all advertise fake ages and I end up seeing more mature WLs. Can anyone point out any girls who are less than 24yo in real age? I would like end this elusive search.
    Himari at Ginza empire. Expensive and inexperienced but definitely young. She said she's 22.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With age comes wisdom and experience...

But seriously I find N5M, 42G, Ginza are quite truthful with ages, but also tend to find that particular age group not being as service orientated as the 25-35yo's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post

But seriously I find N5M, 42G, Ginza are quite truthful with ages, but also tend to find that particular age group not being as service orientated as the 25-35yo's
    Please define "Truthful" when mentioning the big G - My last 3 punts there for reference:
    - Jap girl advertised as 23yo - confirmed she's 27
    - Jap girl - 19 yo - confirmed she's 22 yo (which is fine)
    - C girl - 24 yo - not confirm but look 30+ to me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Himari at Ginza empire. Expensive and inexperienced but definitely young. She said she's 22.
    Thanks Meng. Appreciate it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I agree. Service isn't as much of a priority for me though. I connect better with someone younger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ML wise Parramatta Blossom has young ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A bunch of Ginza girls have told me their age is 5+ years older than advertised. The shop just makes up an age they think they can get away with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A spread of 5 years is acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

It's the one's that advertise 21yo but are actually peddling 40yo that are cause for concern.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    33+ not acceptable for me

Banned
    The Thai Celine and The the Philippines Baby is really young girl, one is 20yo ,one is 22yo

Banned
    A spread of 5 years is acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

It's the one's that advertise 21yo but are actually peddling 40yo that are cause for concern.
    Many shops are doing it because they know most customers want young girls but they can't always supply young ones. When you see shops promoting Thai girls under 20 then it's more likely untrue. There is a law in Thailand prohibiting girls under 20 travelling overseas unless they have parents permission and provide details of their stay and reasons for their stay.

As other punters have previously stated, the real age of the WL or ML can be 5 to 15 years more than what is quoted by the shop. In the end, most girls do reveal their real ages when asked and the truth eventually comes out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this preference for very young girls seem a bit creepy, or is it some sort of sign that the client is a bit insecure with a more experienced gal? Ok, ignore that, I'm taking the mickey a bit.

I must admit though, that my own preference is for an ML/WL who is at least 25 and is past her training wheels. If she's tall slim and friendly I'm lost. Thus, I am unlikely to ever trespass into Ahlunghor territory. Each to their own I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 184drum View Post
    The Thai Celine and The the Philippines Baby is really young girl, one is 20yo ,one is 22yo
    The Thai Celine is actually 24.

Banned
    I saw one old guy going into the room in 14 Burwood with Suki who was a young Thai girl and student.

The old guy looked like her grandfather.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I once saw a girl (won't mention the shop) advertised "young uni student" 25, turn out to be at least 35+ worst ever experience...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ginza marks everyone 23, which their actual age will vary from 30-35. If they mark below 23, then it will be mid or late 20s.

I also like young girls. Service is not my priority. Meeko in N5M is really young. Mark as 19, I would say 22 at most. (Which 19-22 does not make a difference) I wish more people can share in this thread. It’s hard to find young girls IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a few under 25 at Kyoto 206 and Sakura club but the pictures have been photo shopped, and in my experience, service has been, mostly, bang average -- the gems are no longer on the roster. At that price range you need a decent punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Please define "Truthful" when mentioning the big G - My last 3 punts there for reference:
    - Jap girl advertised as 23yo - confirmed she's 27
    - Jap girl - 19 yo - confirmed she's 22 yo (which is fine)
    - C girl - 24 yo - not confirm but look 30+ to me
    "Truthfully" The youngest girls are all in 200 Stanmore and they are all Thai.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I’m also a sucker for the younger girls. They are like my fountain of youth. The more I get to fuck then, the younger I feel. I am unapologetic about it.

The thing with the young ones is never to expect good service from them. That’s a paradox you’re asking for. Good service comes from experience in serving men, and that would naturally mean they would need to be of a certain age.

You can take the lead, let out all your lust on them, pleasure them, just don’t expect to lie there and be sucked and fucked like you’re the boss.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast