Thread: prostitution boss front court

Senior Member(無間使者)

prostitution boss front court

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...a6387a03ef0fd5

A massage parlour owner, who offered her clients X-rated services on the side, has returned to court after police uncovered a mega stash of cash and explicit items in her home.
    South Brisbane resident Hang Wong pleaded guilty in Ipswich Magistrates Court on January 18, 2023, to common assault and knowingly carrying on the business of providing unlawful prostitution.

After pleading guilty, the 54-year-old told the court via an interpreter: “I feel exhausted, it’s been a weight over my mind for too long”.

Mr Schubert said one client booked a $500 massage and was offered a “variety of services including a hand job, blow job and sexual intercourse with one or two ladies at the same time”.

Police intercepted that client just over a week later and after speaking with them, they issued a search warrant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    also interesting to see the money flow. can certainly see why the girls are doing it.

Mr Schubert said Wong’s employees at the massage parlour said the money they made was split between “the boss” (Wong) and themselves at a 50 per cent share.

Mr Fronis said the massage shop has since been closed and Wong was now studying to become an acupuncturist.

For both offences, Wong was fined $4000, referred to SPER, and convictions were recorded.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So $500 is the going rate in Ipswich??

Ouch!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    So $500 is the going rate in Ipswich??
    Ouch!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    For two with FS isn’t that bad

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    also interesting to see the money flow. can certainly see why the girls are doing it.

Mr Schubert said Wong’s employees at the massage parlour said the money they made was split between “the boss” (Wong) and themselves at a 50 per cent share.

Mr Fronis said the massage shop has since been closed and Wong was now studying to become an acupuncturist.

For both offences, Wong was fined $4000, referred to SPER, and convictions were recorded.

As they say in the investigative arena "Follow the money" - you will never know what you may find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not sure how old is the " other lady" - but Wong is better be a very good looking 54 to score $250 from me!

the " client" evidently volunteer the information to police!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the client was an undercover cop.