Thread: Dapoxetine sweet spot?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dapoxetine sweet spot?

For the bros that use or have tried this, what do you find to be your sweet spot timing wise? I tried half a tab of Super Kamagra with this in it about 2hrs before a punt on Sunday, but ended up lasting much longer in an even hotter punt the next day surprisingly. Has anyone else had similar experiences like this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have dabbled with the supers last yr before my break from the scene. Personally found half a tab would edge you out for a whole session (45-60min), definitely stopped me from finishing quickly. Was good for PSE sessions. For me the tab benefits lingered around for around 12hrs, good for a late night and early sess next morning.

A good balance for me was quarter or a third tab. No side effects (different story with half and full) and good for 30min sessions. Tab effects only lasted for 4-6hrs.

Regardless of dosage size, the tabs kicked in after about 1hr for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I mean these premature ejaculation drugs are probably great for your partners, girlfriends etc. But horrible for WLs lol. They bank on blokes cumming quickly as opposed to jack hammering them for the whole hour or 30-45 minutes lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I mean these premature ejaculation drugs are probably great for your partners, girlfriends etc. But horrible for WLs lol. They bank on blokes cumming quickly as opposed to jack hammering them for the whole hour or 30-45 minutes lol.
    Lol, yes, 100% dick move on WL. After 15min they usually ask whats wrong and why you havent cummed yet. Lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    are these pills better than Edge delay gel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    when i was younger, and could do 2 shots in an hour, these day at 51 i am happy it wakes up,
    i used breathing techniques like in yoga to slow down the pace, also its good to tell the girl not to go to fast and don't use so much lube or oil as they just want to jack you off quickly so you finish faster,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstrike View Post
    are these pills better than Edge delay gel?
    Better by far, because the topical gels work by reducing your dick sensitivity. It could actually make you completely lose your erection. You also probably shouldn't try to get a BBBJ once you've applied it for obvious reasons.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Better by far, because the topical gels work by reducing your dick sensitivity. It could actually make you completely lose your erection. You also probably shouldn't try to get a BBBJ once you've applied it for obvious reasons.
    lol the girls mouth starts becoming a bit droopy and she ends up looking like she has had a stroke,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find even with half tablet I cant cum from sex with condom. I normally go as hard as I can till I have had enough the get the girl to give me HJ to completion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to take a 1/3rd of a tablet, and later about half a gel (I preferred the gels as less side effects for me).
    That I found would give me control back.
    I could prolong if I wanted to be going slower and extending the session.
    And I could also edge myself right up to, then back off, or continue and go over the line to finish when I wanted to.
    It didn't desensitize me so much, instead it gave me early warnings at a point where I could still control things, choosing to continue or finish.
    I never lost the ability to orgasm like others have said...