Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solar

Senior Member(無間使者)

Solar

Does anyone happen to know where Solar from FeelGood / Anytime went? She was under another name when she was at Take5.

Id love a PM if you happen to know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you were meant to know, she would have told you.
    Best let it go if she didn't let you know herself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Does anyone happen to know where Solar from FeelGood / Anytime went? She was under another name when she was at Take5.

Id love a PM if you happen to know.
    Think she was only in it for the Uni fees, after T5, then had plans for the future?
    Guessing she’s moved on…could be wrong, though?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was never that great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    She was never that great
    I concur….but many rave about her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneMassageLover View Post
    If you were meant to know, she would have told you.
    Best let it go if she didn't let you know herself.
    Are you her dad?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=nosha;2584668]Does anyone happen to know where Solar from FeelGood / Anytime went? She was under another name when she was at Take5.

check out K girls at TTN

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misogamistt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post

check out my boring attitude
    Just cause you use the same fucking name at every shop, others dont. Respect her wishes. As usual you dont give a fuck about anyone but yourself.
    If she wants people to find her, they will.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This seems like the good kind of question for this forum. what is the problem with wanting to know if a girl is at another shop.
    Is that why the forum is here for information?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punting4fun View Post
    This seems like the good kind of question for this forum. what is the problem with wanting to know if a girl is at another shop.
    Is that why the forum is here for information?
    Noooo, the forum is here for 'experienced' punters and forum users to belittle half-experienced punters and forum users, and for those to belittle inexperienced or new punters and forum users.
    And it's for posting cryptic stuff that nobody, or at best a few users can decipher, and it's also here for boasting that you have information about something, but won't share it....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Noooo, the forum is here for 'experienced' punters and forum users to belittle half-experienced punters and forum users, and for those to belittle inexperienced or new punters and forum users.
    And it's for posting cryptic stuff that nobody, or at best a few users can decipher, and it's also here for boasting that you have information about something, but won't share it....
    Too true - well said

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its a delicate balance between updating where someone has relocated to when they've changed shops because of whatever reasons and not feeding the stalkers who that person may have changed shop to get away from. Lots of punters dig too deep into some of these girl's personal lives and create drama in the shop or problems at home. I mostly just let the girls update where they went cause most punters will have a way to contact the girl be it a phone number, a wechat or some other social media. The usual indicator is the shop change and a name change. If both changed, they're evading some dipshit and the girl would probably prefer that relocation and name update wasn't announced on some forum she has no control over.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very mature response. Bravo 👏
    If a girl changes a shop, and doesn't tell you, and changes her name.
    I can only assume that means she didn't want everyone to know apart from people she has given other methods of contact.
    There are real assholes out there that stalk the girls or during the session are forceful.
    Often they don't even realise that they are like this because they are entitled.

That's why I would not give information to unknowns in this forum about a girl that has changed her name and also shop without telling you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oddly enough the arsehole in this thread is an ml who has been sacked from numerous shops causing trouble at another.

I can understand guys who are curious as to the whereabouts of popular mls. As the last few guys have said a name change and a shop change is usually an attempt to avoid something, usually guys that have confused fantasy and reality a bit too much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Its a delicate balance between updating where someone has relocated to when they've changed shops because of whatever reasons and not feeding the stalkers who that person may have changed shop to get away from. Lots of punters dig too deep into some of these girl's personal lives and create drama in the shop or problems at home. I mostly just let the girls update where they went cause most punters will have a way to contact the girl be it a phone number, a wechat or some other social media. The usual indicator is the shop change and a name change. If both changed, they're evading some dipshit and the girl would probably prefer that relocation and name update wasn't announced on some forum she has no control over.
    I totally get that!
    What I don't get is that some people here feel the need to comment that they might have the information that was asked for, but won't share it. Or to berate the users asking for it.
    If someone knows where a particular ML works, after maybe a name and shop change, and they have reasons to believe that she wants a fresh start, NOT POSTING anything is a potential option....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    , NOT POSTING anything is a potential option....
    Thats why my posts are rare and seldom. I'm happy finding my own gems and getting what I want. Hence why I only talk about girls or shops in private.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ComeTogether View Post
    Fuck big call man, if true misogamistt must be nasty bitch given up her workmates and all LoL
    With chats with various MLs and with dating a couple MLs can confirm they change names when moving to shops or when relationships end or they get stalkers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Conversations always get heated for ex-T5 girls...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Yea, there is a lot of simping and white knighting.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Which is part of the reason T5 got sold off. It was a top establishment and people would publicly say too much about what happened in the shop. Some shops are owned by people who don't care what is said, some want things to be said and some will come here and post to keep interest in their shop. Red wanted none of it and it drove her paranoia up when it happened. She would ban people if she put what was said online together with what happened in shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast