Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Which is part of the reason T5 got sold off. It was a top establishment and people would publicly say too much about what happened in the shop. Some shops are owned by people who don't care what is said, some want things to be said and some will come here and post to keep interest in their shop. Red wanted none of it and it drove her paranoia up when it happened. She would ban people if she put what was said online together with what happened in shop.
    if you are running a shop to the public, you should be able to take some heat, I am sure she has made a lot of money from the forum as well. No gain no pain???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    if you are running a shop to the public, you should be able to take some heat, I am sure she has made a lot of money from the forum as well. No gain no pain???
    I guess you just don't like respecting women in a sex worker role, discretion or privacy. Hope you don't do drugs and treat your dealer the same as this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    everyone needs solar.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    I guess you just don't like respecting women in a sex worker role, discretion or privacy. Hope you don't do drugs and treat your dealer the same as this.
    lol... here we go again, who said I/we don't respect the women in sex worker role, only you did? hope you not high right now with all these bs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    Exactly that!
    In this day and age, if you're running a business of any kind, you will have to live with the fact that feedback will be posted online. Some will be good, some will be bad, some will be justified and some will even be unjustified, and there's not much you can do.
    If you're smart you'll use it to your advantage. There is absolutely no point in losing sleep over it, and even less in going to war with everybody who leaves a negative review.
    That said, in this business, 'reviewers' should be mindful of what they post and not expose shops and MLs to unnecessary risks of any kind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if Solar is Glowing now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I've got it. Say no more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12