Thread: Do you have a sense of adventure 2023? Apply within

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you have a sense of adventure 2023? Apply within

Same rules as last year.
    You tell me an ml you think only does a certain service with you or you cant reach a certain level with and i send you one of mine. We investigate with a mission discussed via PM to each other.
    All the information is kept between us. Only success or failure is communicated publicly.

I do a scouting process to ensure i can see yours and you can see mine. Otherwise all good.

For information mine is located south of the river between ipswich and rocklea. If this is out of your punting zone, all good. Move along. I can cast a wider net but if you tell me a location I cant get to, i will tell you so.

Last year we had 23 missions completed on my end, 7 were fully completed. So 16 guys never found out what happened with their ml.

If you think this is stupid or have issues, plenty of other threads to see.

First step PM me with a brief description of where your ml is, days she works and what you want to find out.
    Second step I tell you I can or cannot do that one. If i can, i pass on details of mine, without naming just yet.
    Third step if we are both in a position to achieve the mission, we get more exact with details.
    Fourth step. We do the missions and report back to each other

PS I do not need more mls. I am happy with what i have, just that i have a new one who seems too good to be true. Am I special? Probably not lol. Lets find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Ken

I'm keen. I've sent you a PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adventure requests going well so far. Dont be shy. Send me a PM. No harm having a chat and see if we can work something out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Needs to be an update here.
    3 missions have been fully completed on both sides
    3 others have been completed on one side or partially completed
    6 others are still either at development or ongoing

There isnt any hurry to do these. Last year i think the last mission was completed 4 months later
    If i havent responded on pm, apologies....real life getting in the way, but as i said time is on our side.

If you wish to join in, pm me and we can at first talk. Then we work through the adventure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Needs to be an update here.
    3 missions have been fully completed on both sides
    3 others have been completed on one side or partially completed
    6 others are still either at development or ongoing

There isnt any hurry to do these. Last year i think the last mission was completed 4 months later
    If i havent responded on pm, apologies....real life getting in the way, but as i said time is on our side.

If you wish to join in, pm me and we can at first talk. Then we work through the adventure
    Hey mate - how did you go?