Thread: Wacol

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wacol

Went to the massage place near Wacol station. Saw N*ni I think it was over last weekend. NBJ with massage for an hour was 5 pineapples and say a little extra piece of pineapple. I think 5 is ok but i used my card instead of real pineapples so that was an extra cost. Fresh pineapples are a better deal I believe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    [QUOTE=funinqld;2586248]Went to the massage place near Wacol station. Saw N*ni I think it was over last weekend. NBJ with massage for an hour was 5 pineapples and say a little extra piece of pineapple. I think 5 is ok but i used my card instead of real pineapples so that was an extra cost. Fresh pineapples are a better deal I believe[

Please dont pay 5 the majority of others are paying 2
    Last edited by APL; 22-01-2023 at 12:55 PM. Reason: spell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh really. Where would that be as I would love to know please. 2 pineapples for an hour with nbj and massage. PM me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Went to the massage place near Wacol station. Saw N*ni I think it was over last weekend. NBJ with massage for an hour was 5 pineapples and say a little extra piece of pineapple. I think 5 is ok but i used my card instead of real pineapples so that was an extra cost. Fresh pineapples are a better deal I believe

What was your overall thoughts on this place tried it many years ago an walked.. has it improved? Does it have walls between the rooms now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcmausguy View Post
    What was your overall thoughts on this place tried it many years ago an walked.. has it improved? Does it have walls between the rooms now?
    The shop moved two doors down and now has walls. It also has a lot of grandmas
    If our OP paid 5 pineapples for bbbj (assuming same as nbj) then he got ripped off.
    There are women all over brisbane who do it for 2-3 pineapples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well IT was BBBJ nude and a 69 and an hour massage for 250

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anybody knows where to get it for 150-200 pm me and i will review and find others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Took a break from the SB scene today and thought I’d check out little Aussie 🌹@ TT Nundah, 70/hr massage and $150 for bbbj. Can’t say the massage was sensational, and didn’t really get any tackle tickle until right at the end, but she is small with a great ass and was ok to put her little pussy in my face as well. Requests that you don’t cum in her mouth as she doesn’t like the taste. So not quite the $150-200/hr you are looking for but not far off either. I’ve also seen the Italian at this place and she has the same price, but takes your load in her mouth.

As a comparison with regard to value for money, I could have also sent a message to one particular sugar babe I have been seeing and for another 3 or so pineapples, spent 3 or 4 hours partaking in all sorts of dick hardening and emptying escapades, ending with loads blown pretty much anywhere, swallowed and dick cleaned with by tongue etc, all with a smile and a thank you. My schedule today didn’t allow for that unfortunately as I was on the completely wrong side of the city, and found myself with an hour to spare and a load to blow, hence the drop in to Nundah 🤣🤣

So I suppose the message here is, that there is plenty of value for money around if you want to put in the effort to seek it (pun intended). If not, there is always these shops to take care of your needs.

Happy punting Gents.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And she is indeed fantastic value for money!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok so 220 all up is good for an hour and I paid 260 but 250if it was cash so not a huge difference

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the tip. I am southside so looking for something this way. Cheers though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate...... You are sounding like a sour faced cry baby. You over paid....... Period. Dumb guys like you are the reason prices are increasing and value for money is dropping. You should be apologising to us for your stupid mistake, instead you are still trying to justify it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it's wrong to judge someone else's punting by one's own standards. I pay between $220 and $270 an hour, depending on extras with no FS, but I'm incredibly happy with that. I know I could get a boiler much cheaper but for me I think I'm getting great value for money. Each to their own.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think it's wrong to judge someone else's punting by one's own standards. I pay between $220 and $270 an hour, depending on extras with no FS, but I'm incredibly happy with that. I know I could get a boiler much cheaper but for me I think I'm getting great value for money. Each to their own.
    I agree 100%. I pay similar amount.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I agree 100%. I pay similar amount.

M.A.
    I also agree but would not pay that amount

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jeeez. Just to clarify. I did not pay 250 for a bbbj. I paid 250 for an hour nude massage, body slide and a bbbj. It was 265 as it was card not cash. I come from Sydney where it is much cheaper. I get 2 hours for that there and sometimes with an5l.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not saying its great value. I am just saying that it seems to be standard prices for an hour. Full service is mostly 200/250 and then xtra on top