Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Punt in History - Chinese Bella (Locanto)

Banned

Worst Punt in History - Chinese Bella (Locanto)

We’ve read about the worst smell in history. Now this report is on the worst punt in history.

I got sucked in by a Locanto ad the other day. It described Bella, a mid-40s Asian lady working out of an apartment in Milsons Point, offering a range of massage services. Always up for a punt, and being close by, I texted her and arranged an appointment. I was hoping for a hot, sexy MILF. She sent me some more photos, minus the head shots. She seemed to have massive jugs.

I followed her instructions and went to the Portofino Apartments on Alfred Street and to the third floor. She hid behind the door when she opened - always a bad sign. When I saw her, I was really, really disappointed. She was as ugly has hell, was aged about 65 and looked a complete, disheveled mess. Her head needed a paper bag. What was worse was the apartment. It was a complete fkn shit hole. This lady has a serious mental health problem and is a hoarder of the worst kind. Quite honestly, I have never been in an apartment with so much rubbish and junk before. It looked like a set from Slum Dog Millionaire. My head was spinning.

If you’ve seen Ada (wechat) before, well this lady is a lot older and a lot uglier, but not as fat. Her stomach fat folds don’t actually hangover her pussy like Ada’s. The apartment is about 10 times filthier than Ada’s and Ada wasn’t going to win any cleanliness awards either.

Now, any normal human would have fled the scene by now. But not me. LOL. Call it morbid fascination. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to stick with it to see where this would all go. She asked for $170 for what was at this point, an unknown service. I just handed over the money. I stripped. The massage table was up against a wall with a pile of shit all over it. I asked her to change the hygiene sheet on the table, but she said it was just changed. Like hell it had been. She stripped and then said that suck, lick and fuck were all extra. I took one look at her aging and out of shape body and said no thanks. It would have been better if she kept her clothes on.

So she proceeded to rub me here and there for 30 minutes using a really sticky oil. It was horrible. Then oiled up her pendulous boobs and started dragging them over my back. On the flip she climbed on top of me and rubbed her boobs over my chest. I just wanted her to climb off me and the sticky oil was starting to annoy me. Then she wanked me off. I just closed my eyes and thought of better days.

I then went into the bathroom for a shower and just about puked. There were buckets of dirty water everywhere, like she was collecting them for a lab experiment. Not sure what that was about. May be that’s what hoarders do? Anyhow, after a quick 30 second shower, I raced home. Then in my own shower I scrubbed my skin for 15 minutes with soap as I felt so dirty. If you go and see her, you will certainly suffer from PTSD, so avoid.

She’s from HK and has three kids and three grandkids. So you could say she’s a GIWWTF (grandmother I wouldn’t want to fuck). She has a loyal following and said that she gets between 3-5 mongers a day. She said she won’t be advertising anymore as she has a sufficient client base. Fuck me dead…
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One heck of an adventure. lol. You are a brave man to stay.

Banned
    Many of us don't have to go through this as we stay with regular shops and regular girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yuck, that’s sounds like nightmare.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Many of us don't have to go through this as we stay with regular shops and regular girls.
    Rule No. 1 of mongering should be “Don’t respond to any ad on Locanto”.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't worry Fred I would a still fucked her ...... but if she was that bad just not told me mates!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s suck bro
    PTSD will remained take time recovering
    Thanks for information

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's ugly ....in many ways!
    I would have bailed on the spot.

How do you get a hard-on?

Better man than me FF.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think you qualify for 'I'm a celebrity .....' I tip my hat and take a bow to you sir !!!!!:-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Noice…
    So are you saying she probably won’t get a run at Ginza anytime soon?
    How about the kitchen I need a detailed description, you left that out of your AR. I hate when they’re not descriptive enough.

Banned
    A0B8138E-645E-4D3E-8515-354CD0241EC3.jpg

She describes herself as classy. My apologies for not describing the kitchen. I couldn’t get in there for all the junk in the way. I’m glad she didn’t offer me dumplings like Ada does.

What intrigues me is that mongers are actually queuing up to fuck this granny. The longer I am alive, the more confused I am about how humans work

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bro. i would go just to see what shithole this is!

fucking hell. i went to see Ada after all the positive talk on here. that was a major let down

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i would of vomited all over the place before i payed any money and walked straight out the door, she probably wouldn't even clean it up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Even "grannies" like their assholes eaten out occasionally Fred.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Faaaarrkkkk! Thanks so much for the intel Bro. I actually had this one on my short list so you saved me heaps!

Thanks mate for TOFTT - you are a legend sir!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Even "grannies" like their assholes eaten out occasionally Fred.
    Mate, I think I need the 10 Medicare funded mental health sessions with me psych!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find Fred, that once your face planted amongst the holes,pussy n muckhol you subconsciously enter the ZONE. And then it doesn't matter how long they've walked the earth your only boundaries is your imagination. Enjoy the ride!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Although I can strongly relate to the concept of morbid curiosity, even though there are a TON of glaring red flags before even service has begun, sickos like us tend to concentrate 100% power into our dicks rather than our brain. Even still, I feel so bad that you had to endure that, you really described a crack den rather than a place of "tranquillity and relaxation", take a small break, hopefully, your next punt will redeem this vivid albeit awful memory.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah Fred, you've given me a great laugh with this thread and kudos for you TOFTT. I was actually eyeing off this ad a couple of weeks ago but you sir have saved me & saved us all. She sounds like a fucking dead set horror show.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can only say why bother. I can’t stand when it’s a shithole if an apartment. I would have run

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast