Thread: J Anna, finally managed to see her a second time. Fucking awesome

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Anna, finally managed to see her a second time. Fucking awesome

So was feeling horny yesterday and texted 42G on who's available and luck would have it someone cancelled their booking with Anna (sacrilege I know). I didn't even hesitate and was like book her in.

On the drive there I was giddy with anticipation because of that last amazing session with her. Anyways I'm not going to go into too much detail for this AR as I'd just be regurgitating what I've written previously (link below for reference).

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ays-booked-out

Anyways she's just sex on a stick. Comes to pick me up in this sexy lingerie. Super friendly and bubbly fucking nice tight skinny body. Fully shaven below. Beautiful face and boy can she fuck.

Cums at the gentlest touch and those toys OMG. Apparently when the customer cancelled and she was waiting for my booking she was masturbating with those toys. My god this girl loves sex. Sex is just so fluid and she's super active. Not a starfish as all. I would even say too active. She's like the Japanese version of Indonesian Angel/Sandra (or Angel is the Indonesian version of her? Either way they're both awesome). I felt like she was fucking me. loves her toys and a good fingering (with condom on my fingers she lets me slide it in).

Basically god help any boyfriend or boyfriends who are lucky enough to lock her down cause you better be able to perform 6-7 times a day. Just do it until your dick falls off.

Anna is basically the sun in the solar system of sex and we are but lowly planets orbiting her gravitational pull. WTF am I even writing about at this point....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Saw her walk down the hall with a punter today - holy smokes she’s hot.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Was she in the black lingerie? That shit when she came to pick me up. Fucking hell so hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you haven’t seen her yet I totally agree with meng. My first visit was good but not amazing but man when I saw her a second time I was blown away. She’s soooo freaking sexy and wild in bed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    If you haven’t seen her yet I totally agree with meng. My first visit was good but not amazing but man when I saw her a second time I was blown away. She’s soooo freaking sexy and wild in bed
    Dude paid by credit card - $385 an hour including surcharge

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good work mate 👍 she is on my hit list

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dude paid by credit card - $385 an hour including surcharge
    Wow cc surcharge of 35 bucks. I could buy a dozen eggs for that money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Wow cc surcharge of 35 bucks. I could buy a dozen eggs for that money.
    This is why cash payment is best.