Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most outrageous over reach by a M/L

Senior Member(無間使者)

Most outrageous over reach by a M/L

Just saw another post asking about pricing for extras and it made me think of the most ridiculous demand I’ve ever got from a massage lady for extra services.

Was a good 5+ years ago and I’d been a bit of a regular at Midas Massage. Had all sorts off offers for extras from various girls there with a couple just going full service.

But Vietnamese Bella was an absolute pocket rocket that was great for the 90 minute massage. After I don’t know how many times seeing her she finally offered full service at about the 50 minute mark and when she set her asking price I thought I misheard her. $600! So I asked what would I get for this and was told a normal covered service with nothing else.

I actually laughed in her face and told her I could book 2 hours diamond service across the road at N5M for less than that and just left it there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Just saw another post asking about pricing for extras and it made me think of the most ridiculous demand I’ve ever got from a massage lady for extra services.

Was a good 5+ years ago and I’d been a bit of a regular at Midas Massage. Had all sorts off offers for extras from various girls there with a couple just going full service.

But Vietnamese Bella was an absolute pocket rocket that was great for the 90 minute massage. After I don’t know how many times seeing her she finally offered full service at about the 50 minute mark and when she set her asking price I thought I misheard her. $600! So I asked what would I get for this and was told a normal covered service with nothing else.

I actually laughed in her face and told her I could book 2 hours diamond service across the road at N5M for less than that and just left it there.
    Hey mate you did the right thing!
    I was once quoted $300 for FS at the 45 min mark of a one hour booking by a Thai girl in 88a Artarmon that thankfully don’t work there anymore, even though two weeks prior she went along at half that price and it was subpar.
    Punters that have a brain will rightfully decline such pricing but some others are happy to part with $600…
    When that happens I usually stop seeing them altogether and take my hard earned cash elsewhere.
    Some girls really need to come down from their pedestal.

Banned
    I think sometimes they are joking about it.

One Thai girl in Artarmon told me it's $400 for FS because she was young and tight. I tipped her $120 for a pussy slide instead. I didn't know what happened I ended up inside her. She didn't complain or say anything and took the $120 quietly which was all I had that day.

She was a sweet, cheerful and soft-spoken girl. I think she wanted to see my reaction and I didn't raise my voice or laugh at her face at $400.

Another Thai girl in South Strathfield wanted $300 for DATY. She was deep and warm when I buried my mouth inside her. Best DATY I ever have although I don't do DATY anymore. She accepted $100 for it. I knew she was half-joking about the $300 as I had her in 200 Standmore for $50 before.

Banned
    It's interesting how some MLs deliberately raise FS with 15 minutes or less left on the clock.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe she felt sick of you asking for fs so she chose to give ridiculous price to stop you then
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

big price for FS means they don't really want to do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Maybe she felt sick of you asking for fs so she chose to give ridiculous price to stop you then
    Except I don’t ask for full service. I’ll ask if they are up for any extras then ask what they are comfortable with and what prices.

And in this instance I’d already seen her 10+ times so didn’t bother asking about extras and she brought it up.

My assumption was she needed a big whack of money fast for her visa or school enrolment that and just saw me as an easy target

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    My response when the price is over the top…
    “ I want to rent it… not buy it “
    That's a good line mate - will have to remember that hehe...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why they throw ridiculous prices for FS at punters:
    1. Some sucker paid it before and another sucker will pay it again without blinking eyelid thinking it’s his lucky day.
    2. It’s her way of saying you look and smell repulsive, I’ll still fuck you but I’m fucking your wallet too.
    3. None of her regular or good looking $100 fuckers have showed up today so it’s surge rates now…
    4. Quarterly English course fees are due in a week and she also needs new highlighters.
    5. She’s down $1000 on the pokies from the night before, someone’s going to have to pay for that now.
    6. You’re dressed like pimp daddy and flashing so much bling you absolutely deserve to pay it…bitch.
    7. She’s angry and just found out that 4 out of 6 of her shop boyfriends are cheating on her with 9 of her friends.
    8. You bought her a Gucci handbag but she knows you brought coco a Luis Vitton.

Great comments 👏👏👏

I have heard many MLs said exactly the same thing just to stop the harassment! I think their mentality was: if you want to fuck me hard, let’s fuck your wallet harder ! Or pits off !

Having said that, one well known ML at SL at the time told me she regretted Not taking the $600 offered to her the day before at another shop, she now thought that’s easy money , as the Asian old guy should be quick and fast, and he ain’t big ……… haha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I have heard many MLs said exactly the same thing just to stop the harassment! I think their mentality was: if you want to fuck me hard, let’s fuck your wallet harder ! Or pits off !……… haha
    Hey Hunter, we have very similar point of views:

Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Why they throw ridiculous prices for FS at punters:

2. It’s her way of saying you look and smell repulsive, I’ll still fuck you but I’m fucking your wallet too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of my friend end up seeing a ml I know.
    She fs me $100 but for him she wanted $400 and paid for it.
    Not sure what it means but she's a hottir though

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Thank you LV ..I will borrow the line for next greedy bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    May I pm you for her name nd shop ?...I'd like to know why too !! I Might have to use LV's line on her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a Viet girl ask for a $300 tip for FS at a shop in the city. I said $100. She said no thanks. And I left it at that. Some of them have probably had people throw a lot of cash their way. So they expect a generous tip for FS. It's usually not worth it.

I'm disappointed that prices in Sydney have gone up so much. I thought they would normalise post COVID with all of the new internationals in the market. Loads of Asian and South American students. But many are trying to charge premium rates for a standard service.

Part of me is happy that the girls are getting paid better now. But some of them are absolutely taking the piss. Which can be very frustrating for the average punter.

Many of the Latina girls are asking for $400+ ph for FS. Fresh in the country. Don't speak English properly. On student visas. Offering stock standard service. Covered BJ. No daty or 69.

So long as chumps keep paying. They'll keep jacking their prices up.

Banned
    That's true. MLs have the ability to choose unlike WLs who usually don't when it comes to FS. Therefore, one way of saying no to a customer that a ML does not like is to suggest a higher price than normal in the hope that he won't bother her for FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    That's true. MLs have the ability to choose unlike WLs who usually don't when it comes to FS. Therefore, one way of saying no to a customer that a ML does not like is to suggest a higher price than normal in the hope that he won't bother her for FS.
    Thanks bro good advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a guy I know, when the girl wanted $1000 he said fine, but I have you all the weekend (was a long weekend as well). Seems she said yes, and its a regular event for him now.

Banned
    Some guys need to read these threads closely. If we say there are standard or certain range prices for particular services provided by MLs then they should follow it. By paying more, some guys make it more difficult for other customers. The girls start believing they can charge whatever they like because some stupid guys are willing to accept their price.

Banned
    Never over reach

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast