Thread: First punt for shy older guy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First punt for shy older guy

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for a while and thank you to all who have shared their experiences.

I am keen to try my first punt (with extras) but I am incredibly shy and not overly experienced at being with ladies. Any recommendations for shops in the CBD or northside where the ML is welcoming and can accommodate someone that might be a bit nervous and inexperienced?

Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What kind of extras are you looking for?
    Loads of friendly ladies and loads of bitches out there.
    Money usually does the talking.
    It probably helps if you explain to them that you are really nervous and shy.

Let us know what you are looking for extras, get your post count over 5 and some kind folk amongst us can make some recommendations to you privately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    It probably helps if you explain to them that you are really nervous and shy.
    Good advice, thank you.

Loads of friendly ladies and loads of bitches out there.
    Yes I am anxious about this. Wondering if there are any shops where the girls a predominantly friendly.

What kind of extras are you looking for?
    HJ / nude initially, but also keen to explore FS options with the right girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where are you located

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm older but no longer shy. My main concern is that the ML will uncomfortable with my age. But rest assured, if you are clean, smell nice, respectful and have money, most girls will be very happy to see you. Infact older and shy is a plus as it tends to be less demanding on the girl. Only try reputable shops. VIP, can't go wrong. Good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t think that MLs are worried about age at all. They are happier when your objectives are achieved in a reasonable amount of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    I don’t think that MLs are worried about age at all. They are happier when your objectives are achieved in a reasonable amount of time.
    Some ML's seem to think that once the objective is achieved then you'll be happy to leave, thus giving them a reduced session time. Ah no, if I've paid for an hour then I expect an hour. If I am "satisfied" after say 40 minutes then I'll have a massage for the remaining time, thanks. Of course, some may be happy to leave at that point but that is their decision, it's not the ML's prerogative to try and wind the session up. Especially if they use the old "someone else is waiting" routine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Some ML's seem to think that once the objective is achieved then you'll be happy to leave, thus giving them a reduced session time. Ah no, if I've paid for an hour then I expect an hour. If I am "satisfied" after say 40 minutes then I'll have a massage for the remaining time, thanks. Of course, some may be happy to leave at that point but that is their decision, it's not the ML's prerogative to try and wind the session up. Especially if they use the old "someone else is waiting" routine.
    Agree with your sentiments HST! Many girls have the belief/opinion once the deed is 'done' it's all over Red Rover. Sorry I've paid good money for 1 hour of your time, and I'm not going to give up 15-20 minutes because 'someone else is waiting'. Time management skills my girl are of the essence and I am sure they next punter is not going to thank me because I just gave up 15-20 minutes and x amount of dollars for him.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Where are you located
    I am all over the northside of Brisbane and the CBD for work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I'm older but no longer shy. My main concern is that the ML will uncomfortable with my age. But rest assured, if you are clean, smell nice, respectful and have money, most girls will be very happy to see you. Infact older and shy is a plus as it tends to be less demanding on the girl. Only try reputable shops. VIP, can't go wrong. Good luck
    Thanks, that's reassuring. VIP is definitely on my list, I drive past this place regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As long as you are not indian and treat them with respect then it's fine, most girls will treat you with respect

Quote Originally Posted by simon79 View Post
    I am all over the northside of Brisbane and the CBD for work.
    Hi Simon,

When are you travelling to Sydney ?

As a shy and older guy, do you prefer young girl or mature MILFs ?

Ps, from your username I’m guess you were born in 79? You are at your prime man, not an older guy yet until you hit 60’s you know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before my first time I would try and look at the door each time I drove past. My first time I sat outside the massage place for ages. It is nerve racking for some people. Best to just jump in and remember it can only be a massage. I left my jocks on the first time and they were taken off pretty quick.

Give us a story after your first punt!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would it be worth mentioning to the WL/ML that it's your first time???