Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5Star Spa Annerley

Senior Member(無間使者)

5Star Spa Annerley

Following 5Star on WeChat and they are advertising a Queenie.

Any local knowledge on this place?

Same girl as TikTok Carina?

Same owner as TikTok Carina?

Happy to give it a go if no-one else has.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This venue is the same owner as TT Carina. Girls are therefore the same as well. It is pretty good. If you haven't yet, its' definitely worth a try.

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many thanks for the info.

Really appreciate it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Following 5Star on WeChat and they are advertising a Queenie.

Any local knowledge on this place?

Same girl as TikTok Carina?

Same owner as TikTok Carina?

Happy to give it a go if no-one else has.

Sorry to say gave it 4 tries and result was 3 poor and 1 OK so have crossed it off my list..maybe for basic its ok but didn't meet my standards.
    YVMD
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Sorry to say gave it 4 tries and result was 3 poor and 1 OK so have crossed it off my list..maybe for basic its ok but didn't meet my standards.
    YVMD
    4FoW2
    Which ml’s provided the poor exp ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzeppe View Post
    Which ml’s provided the poor exp ?
    Hey I'm a 60 yo old fart I am lucky if I remember where my keys are let alone poor providers names. Last time I was there was around Nov maybe. Based on intel from Carina I gave the shop a fair go I thought.
    I found the service was usually standard RnT with no enthusiasm, which leaves me cold. If punters remember Mulan T5, or Stella 4S ( from her early days) thats where my expectations are.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Hey I'm a 60 yo old fart I am lucky if I remember where my keys are let alone poor providers names. Last time I was there was around Nov maybe. Based on intel from Carina I gave the shop a fair go I thought.
    I found the service was usually standard RnT with no enthusiasm, which leaves me cold. If punters remember Mulan T5, or Stella 4S ( from her early days) thats where my expectations are.
    4FoW2

Now there is the name of a couple of former great options, pity they are no longer around, that I know of anyway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First time post so please go easy guys. IMHO I'd give 5Star a miss.

The last 2 visits with a J girl there (formerly T*****y at George St) were a bit gross TBH ..... running late and all hot and sweaty from the previous client. A bit off putting. There's definitely better quality elsewhere.

Don't be fooled that by getting the ML's number and receiving cute WhatsApp messages and GIF's from them means that you are 'special' either. It ain't the case. It's just another strategy to keep you on the hook and coming back for regular business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also speaking from experience, if you're a trusted regular with a ML at this place, protection may become optional in the heat of the moment. At least that was my experience last year.

I reckon there's some reckless stuff going on in the chase for cash at this joint and TTC. As sweet and trustworthy as the ML may seem, and for all the kind words said, promises made, and messages exchanged, at the end of the day they honestly don't give a flying fuck about you nor your health. It's all business.

Think with your brain rather than your old fella gents. If she's grabbing your junk and initiating direct contact with her downstairs without asking you first, she's almost certainly doing exactly the same thing with ALL her regular clients (of which there are many). Be sure to consider the consequences this fleeting moment may have on your personal life and circumstances in the long-term.

I dodged a health bullet thank fuck, and learned some valuable life lessons about trusting ML's along the way. Can't say I miss visiting this sketchy part of town either. I won't be returning. Just my two cents worth.

D.N.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNecessities View Post
    First time post so please go easy guys. IMHO I'd give 5Star a miss.

The last 2 visits with a J girl there (formerly T*****y at George St) were a bit gross TBH ..... running late and all hot and sweaty from the previous client. A bit off putting. There's definitely better quality elsewhere.

Don't be fooled that by getting the ML's number and receiving cute WhatsApp messages and GIF's from them means that you are 'special' either. It ain't the case. It's just another strategy to keep you on the hook and coming back for regular business.
    LOL..

So which shop do you own ??????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't own any shop mate. Just providing honest feedback regarding my experience here, as requested by jimmyp. That's what this forum is for yeah !?! I understand rival shops can and probably do rubbish each other on here, but that's not me. You're sadly mistaken on this occasion xzaq.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    LOL..

So which shop do you own ??????
    LOL which girl are you in love with here?

Its worse than a brothel. At least brothels have the pretense of condoms.
    Ownership here has fucked over so many other shop owners theres only one thing that unites other shop owners, hatred of this lot.
    But sure guys bend over backwards recommending girls from other shops and then getting laughed at behind their back by ownership as being love whipped pussies. But hey they are nice guys...get real.

I have few principles, but one is refusing to go to Carina or Annerley.

And no im not a shop owner. Sounds like a job from hell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    LOL which girl are you in love with here?

Its worse than a brothel. At least brothels have the pretense of condoms.
    Ownership here has fucked over so many other shop owners theres only one thing that unites other shop owners, hatred of this lot.
    But sure guys bend over backwards recommending girls from other shops and then getting laughed at behind their back by ownership as being love whipped pussies. But hey they are nice guys...get real.

I have few principles, but one is refusing to go to Carina or Annerley.

And no im not a shop owner. Sounds like a job from hell.
    Just ask the ex manager or TikTok. Dude was fucking the girls and caused a shit storm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    And no im not a shop owner.
    yea sure

ps. try using the same nick when you post shit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey xzaq ... I've got news for you. I'm not Bed Wrecker like you infer, and I'm sure as hell not a shop owner either. You believe whatever you like. I'm a new member here and my posts were just to respond to the initial request for info made by jimmyp. What motivates you to be defensive of this place? Shop ownership yourself or deluded fantasy !?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey xzaq ... I've got news for you. I'm not Bed Wrecker like you infer, and I'm sure as hell not a shop owner either. You believe whatever you like. I'm a new member here and my posts were just to respond to the initial request for info made by jimmyp. What motivates you to be defensive of this place? Shop ownership yourself or deluded fantasy !?!
    Mate, i wouldnt bother. Guy got dropped on his head or something.
    Next time he offers quality posting, it will be a first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also speaking from experience, if you're a trusted regular with a ML at this place, protection may become optional in the heat of the moment. At least that was my experience last year.

I reckon there's some reckless stuff going on in the chase for cash at this joint and TTC. As sweet and trustworthy as the ML may seem, and for all the kind words said, promises made, and messages exchanged, at the end of the day they honestly don't give a flying fuck about you nor your health. It's all business.

Think with your brain rather than your old fella gents. If she's grabbing your junk and initiating direct contact with her downstairs without asking you first, she's almost certainly doing exactly the same thing with ALL her regular clients (of which there are many). Be sure to consider the consequences this fleeting moment may have on your personal life and circumstances in the long-term.

I dodged a health bullet thank fuck, and learned some valuable life lessons about trusting ML's along the way. Can't say I miss visiting this sketchy part of town either. I won't be returning. Just my two cents worth.

D.N.
    Alliances with shops aside, the message here is solid. I would say most shops have this risk, so take the reminder at face value, I say!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just read the roster for today (31/1/23) where it stated 'Queenie from Thai Last day'. Does anyone know where she is going/what she is doing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y888 View Post
    Just read the roster for today (31/1/23) where it stated 'Queenie from Thai Last day'. Does anyone know where she is going/what she is doing?
    It says she is going to take a break for a while, so she is probably taking a break for a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y888 View Post
    Possibly going on a management-initiated 'doxycycline vacation' in response to this thread !?! Just a passing thought ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast