Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5Star Spa Annerley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=FredWard63;2594580]Stop reacting and think. What has been the point of my messages? It is not defence. It is 'get tested'. Use of protection is not risk free. That is the key 'take home'. That's the whole point. If you think wearing a condom means you are safe and risk free then you are mistaken. You need to consider testing, not once, regularly. That goes for whether you are using these services or getting it free. QHealth has a free, anonymous service, open to all, use it.

I second this very helpful advice. Any sexual health hub is non profit government organisation. You can also get free of cost from bulk billing medical center. There are many ways to get regular tests, we should be educated not now but back in teenager time with peak sex counts per week. Happy weekend lads !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    What's all the fuss about. I reckon most of these girls would be more careful about their sexual health than your average nightclub slag. Yet if one STI is acquired from a ML (if it's true) then somehow it deserve a Royal Commission. It's their living, they need to be careful. It would interesting to hear the stats, sex worker infections vs social infections.
    Recommend you read this. https://stipu.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/...0000-98381.pdf

Rising Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea Incidence and Associated Risk Factors Among Female Sex Workers in Australia: A Retrospective Cohort Study

See the discussion.

NOTE: significant increase in pharyngeal chlamydia associated with bbbj.

NOTE: chla*mydia incidence among female sex workers was slightly higher than nonsex working women in Australia, but pooled data analysis from multiple studies suggests that it is pretty much the same, but is complicated by the year of the study.

The main difference between the two is awareness and testing. Testing is very high among sex workers and very low among non sex workers. This is why QHealth is targetting the under 30s, the most at risk group.

So....get tested, regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one here complaining about Mulan's services right? Seen posts here where people said BBFS accidently happened with her, ok, different rules I guess....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Stop reacting and think. What has been the point of my messages? It is not defence. It is 'get tested'. Use of protection is not risk free. That is the key 'take home'. That's the whole point. If you think wearing a condom means you are safe and risk free then you are mistaken. You need to consider testing, not once, regularly. That goes for whether you are using these services or getting it free. QHealth has a free, anonymous service, open to all, use it.
    Point taken, Fred.
    Shame there isn’t a swab test system available….similar to the one cops use for testing drug drivers?
    Lick the stick (pardon the pun)……positive, or negative?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    Rusty wants proof….proof of who got the clap, all the gory details? If not willing to go public, give themselves up….well, it’s just baseless nonsense. A personal attack on S***y. An attempt to destroy her career. They’re a keyboard warrior

But you are happily her giving up in a public forum because you were unlucky? Or are you saying she knew she had the problem and proceeded to keep working?

On a footnote….there was no unprotected penetration.
    Quite to contrary. Two visits; BS turned into pussy rub, a bit of kissing, BBBJ…CIM.
    Spit and rinse.
    Looking back….hygiene was zero.

No different to what happens in any of the other popular shops ttc, ttn, t5, at
    The level of hygiene is the same as is the mentality of the ml to get you in and out and to extract as much of your money as possible
    Oh, if you’re pushing the envelope….my assumption, she knew?
    Judging by PM’s I’ve received….there’s been a few ‘unlucky punters’.
    BTW, I’m giving no one up….merely sharing experiences, which other have already mentioned on the site.

I’ll agree to disagree about other popular shops…..hygiene is specific to the individual girl.
    Some girls are clean freaks, which suits me. Before any ‘extras’, wash down with disinfectant wipes. Antiseptic mouth wash, the whole deal. Then usually, these girls end the session with a shower together…more scrubbing and cleaning.
    Opposite is the full on WL, carefree, no regard for hygiene. If they like what they see, impulse takes over….fully knowing the male’s little head won’t be able to resist the temptation (that’s the accusation many level at S****)? Outcome, a large exchange of pineapples. Post service, sometimes the WL gets dressed immediately, other times, a quick snatch wipe with a tissue….move on to the next victim/ cash cow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNecessities View Post
    Judging by various posts over the past 6+ months on this forum, draw your own conclusions regarding the risk at these shops and just manage it as best as possible. Test results mean very little given the activities occurring and rate of client turnover. To work at this joint and keep the punters returning, I suspect there is pressure from the owner that the ML's offer certain services that other places won't/don't.

I drew my own conclusions and tapped out of visiting this joint after the J-girl I saw there also suddenly went offline for 2 weeks late last year with 'gastritis' .... I can't prove it, but my instincts were it was most likely an STI or gut issues from rimming some other punters dirty sphincter. At this point I decided the risk of returning outweighed the reward and haven't been back since.

I certainly wouldn't recommend DFK with the ML's here either. It's safe to assume each of the mouths on the roster take quite a few loads on a daily basis ..... not just yours because you are 'special'. It's an inconvenient truth that most punters would rather not think about.
    Hit the nail on the head….great post.

I will add this post script …..
    I’ve always been one to avoid contact, bumping into other punters, entering, or existing the massage premises.
    Two reasons; embarrassment (privacy)? Second reason, I live in an idealistic world….every punter is surely a clean upstanding citizen, does the right thing?
    Just simple rules of life?

Anyway, recently found myself in a couple of situations, where punter contact was unavoidable…it was a real eye opener, for me!!!
    Without going into detail….I’ve trimmed my punting wings.
    Full hazmat suit for a basic massage. CHJ will be my maximum exposure to extras….with ml wearing an Ansell glove!!!
    Seriously, they’re taking over…..ferals are becoming the dominant breed!!!
    I’ve just been a little nescient, slow on the uptake…my bad…sigh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Point taken, Fred.
    Shame there isn’t a swab test system available….similar to the one cops use for testing drug drivers?
    Lick the stick (pardon the pun)……positive, or negative?
    There are
    Point-of-Care Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections A Review of Recent Developments
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7606737/

Also, there is one commercially available
    https://hivtestaustralia.com/selftes...RoCrbsQAvD_BwE

I don't know how sensitive or specific it is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are
    Point-of-Care Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections A Review of Recent Developments
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7606737/

Sexual health hubs are non profit government organisation results are quick. You can also check with bulk billing from medical center for clearer blood test and all swaps necessary.
    YF decides to be spotless clean on his own, leave him be. We certainly not have to battle harder just enjoying our lovely ladies company.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If I was a betting man I'd say Bigwand is the Asian bloke behind the counter with the black-framed glasses who calls the shots, counts the cash, and remotely mutes the music in the room as a message to the ML's to start cleaning up in preparation for the next punter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone info on new menu on the joint? I would highly appreciate any input. Please feel free to pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryP View Post
    Anyone info on new menu on the joint? I would highly appreciate any input. Please feel free to pm
    Same, whats good here at the moment.

Ohh and yea I hate when a ML forces me to do things etc..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My take on the whole subject is that we are all grown adults. We are all old enough to make our own decisions and hopefully all know the risks involved. So long as neither party forces the other to do something they don't want to do, then do whatever makes you comfortable and happy. If you are that paranoid or worried about getting and STI, then go and take up lawn bowls, as this punting game obviously isn't for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with Popeye. Be careful, but get over it. Nobody mentions the high probability of getting killed in a traffic accident driving to ML's shop, as opposed to the relative safety of driving to Bunnings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I agree with Popeye. Be careful, but get over it. Nobody mentions the high probability of getting killed in a traffic accident driving to ML's shop, as opposed to the relative safety of driving to Bunnings.
    What if the massage shop is right next to Bunnings? I know of such a place.....have not been yet as it seemed to be a boiler shop, but now that you're telling me it's safer to drive to Bunnings....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Unter View Post
    What if the massage shop is right next to Bunnings? I know of such a place.....have not been yet as it seemed to be a boiler shop, but now that you're telling me it's safer to drive to Bunnings....
    Park at Bunnings and walk across the road. Just don't get hit by a car as you cross.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was paranoid after seen the post here as I saw one of the ML at the other shop. Waited for few days before going to blood test. Again waited anxiously till to get an appointment to result viewing. Finally got everything clear what a relax. I don't know actually is that girl had ant STD and I'm lucky or some members trying to exaggerate things. However, prevention is the best practice.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fred, not sure if actually order kits from the site - and for those who might want to order - just check if you are comfortable ordering from these people - smell like a scam... you can order direct from pharmacy - I would do that instead...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone seen the new girl Minnie, she also works at TT Carina. Let me know and I am willing to exchange information about other MLs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what happened to 20?
    Heavily promoted then only lasted 2 weeks before she's gone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any details ? Thank you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast