Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5Star Spa Annerley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y888 View Post
    Just read the roster for today (31/1/23) where it stated 'Queenie from Thai Last day'. Does anyone know where she is going/what she is doing?
    A wild guess…..add an extra shift, or two, at the other shops she gets filled up at?

Option #2….could be swapping medical notes with Sunny?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about Sunny? I saw her recently on the other establishment. Seems like I missed some important info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gee, i didnt know the danger around the corner - must have been a lot of info I missed - My encounter with Queenie must have been very vanilla considering - but now I am a bit paranoid about the risk for even the vanilla encounter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was seeing both amazing ladies, full blood test last month all clear not sure what medical information here. Question the girl in person lads that is the only way to gain the correct answer. I believe we are all mature adults even online.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "I believe we are all mature adults even online.". I see you only have one post. Your opinion may change later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    "I believe we are all mature adults even online.". I see you only have one post. Your opinion may change later.
    If there is one thing that I really find quite annoying in this forum, it has to be the common misconception that a low post count or duration of membership equates to a lack of punting or even life experience - and the somewhat condescending and belittling attitude towards new members that goes with it.
    And in other threads 'experienced' members and punters regret that the market share of forum users is too small to change prices, service quality etc. Why then do we not welcome any new user and their contributions instead of devaluing anything they have to say just because of a low post count?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    If there is one thing that I really find quite annoying in this forum, it has to be the common misconception that a low post count or duration of membership equates to a lack of punting or even life experience - and the somewhat condescending and belittling attitude towards new members that goes with it.
    And in other threads 'experienced' members and punters regret that the market share of forum users is too small to change prices, service quality etc. Why then do we not welcome any new user and their contributions instead of devaluing anything they have to say just because of a low post count?
    It is a reasonable point. We should be more welcoming of legitimate new posters.

The counter to that is when they post something very specific about a shop or ml(s) they usually have a clear agenda. Especially when they never post again or disappear into the ether.
    I would guess any new person coming onto the board would be a little timid. Not come straight out with a “fact” when there is more anecdotal evidence proving the opposite.

If bigwand is a legit new poster, welcome aboard and looking forward to the contributions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I welcome Bigwand and show him no disrespect. If my post implied that, then I apologise. I was just commenting on his belief that we are all mature adults on this site. Again, welcome Bigwand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwand View Post
    I was seeing both amazing ladies, full blood test last month all clear not sure what medical information here. Question the girl in person lads that is the only way to gain the correct answer. I believe we are all mature adults even online.
    I can verify wrt one of the ladies. Have see her many times. I have not seen the other. Her tests are always negative. I followed up and had myself tested and was negative. All this time certain members were posting claims to the contrary along with the various vain attempts at cleverness or humour from the madding crowd. I await the inevitable cavalcade of those rushing to defend the indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    I can verify wrt one of the ladies. Have see her many times. I have not seen the other. Her tests are always negative. I followed up and had myself tested and was negative. All this time certain members were posting claims to the contrary along with the various vain attempts at cleverness or humour from the madding crowd. I await the inevitable cavalcade of those rushing to defend the indefensible.
    I find it amusing that some punters want to call out the ml saying she gave them some sti and how are they supposed to explain that at home to the missus when in fact they took the risk to play unprotected as much as the ml, it’s like Russian roulette each time you play unprotected you are a step closer to getting a present or maybe even giving the present to the ml.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I find it amusing that some punters want to call out the ml saying she gave them some sti and how are they supposed to explain that at home to the missus when in fact they took the risk to play unprotected as much as the ml, it’s like Russian roulette each time you play unprotected you are a step closer to getting a present or maybe even giving the present to the ml.
    That's why all punters should test themselves regularly. Infection can and does occur even when protection is used. Condoms reduce, but do not eliminate risk. Testing is free, especially for the 2 most common and often symptomless sti, the results do not appear in your myhealth record, your gp is not told.

13 HEALTH Webtest is a free urine test for chlamydia and gonorrhoea that can be ordered online. The test is available to Queenslanders 16 years and older.

Queenslanders can order the test online and receive the result through 13 HEALTH. It is confidential and can be ordered without a Medicare Card.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's why all punters should test themselves regularly. Infection can and does occur even when protection is used. Condoms reduce, but do not eliminate risk. Testing is free, especially for the 2 most common and often symptomless sti, the results do not appear in your myhealth record, your gp is not told.

13 HEALTH Webtest is a free urine test for chlamydia and gonorrhoea that can be ordered online. The test is available to Queenslanders 16 years and older.

Queenslanders can order the test online and receive the result through 13 HEALTH. It is confidential and can be ordered without a Medicare Card.
    Very sage advice Fred!

100% Fred some of the punters on here should take this advice instead of witch hunting the ml
    And if you want to play unprotected ask the ml for her most recent test results and have yours ready to show her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    100% Fred some of the punters on here should take this advice instead of witch hunting the ml
    And if you want to play unprotected ask the ml for her most recent test results and have yours ready to show her
    Well, not wanting to be a spoilsport here, but a negative test result that's a couple of weeks old (or even only a week) means little in a scenario where person A serves - more or less protected - several clients per day several days per week, and person B visits several person As per week to be served more or less protected...
    There is simply no safe way to put oneself at risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not going to attempt any vain cleverness, nor try to outwit a wordsmith, like yourself.

However, there’s always a however….the other side of the story.

S****’s health status was questioned on another thread….the Indro/Toowong thread? Rusty Russ, and yourself, leaped to her defence. The irony, you’re both here again, on this thread, using the same basic arguments in her defence?

Rusty wants proof….proof of who got the clap, all the gory details? If not willing to go public, give themselves up….well, it’s just baseless nonsense. A personal attack on S***y. An attempt to destroy her career. They’re a keyboard warrior?

Your approach, to her defence, different to Rusty but still the same. Ask to see the girls tests? Your results are clear, so are hers. Seriously, how does that work in day to day punting? Answer, it doesn’t!!! In fact, it’s farcical? Most punters wander into a shop with the ‘hope’ of extras? Imagine the chances of ‘a score’, if you demand a full medical report….it’s just not gunna happen!!!

Being so specific, about STD tests….you know you’re playing with fire!!!
    There are many forms of infection, passed through sexual activity, which result negative in the traditional interpretation of an STD….chlamydia, gonorrhoea, HIV, etc.
    One of these is a bacterial/fungal infection….it’s not classed as an STD.
    I guess it falls in the bad luck section…..POOR HYGIENE!!!
    Should I go into detail? Burning, itchy, painful, rash over the bell end, and shaft.
    A visit to the quack, embarrassment, tests…followed by the nervous wait for results? Thankfully, not STD….followed by a month of medication!!!

Anyway, you keep porking, and defending her.
    I’m just sharing, to those without the massive wealth of punting knowledge you have!!!

On a footnote….there was no unprotected penetration.
    Quite to contrary. Two visits; BS turned into pussy rub, a bit of kissing, BBBJ…CIM.
    Spit and rinse.
    Looking back….hygiene was zero.

Just saying.
    I fell into the trap…..it won’t be happening again.

Reason for my post, educational purposes.
    Put a balanced argument, opposite to yours.
    Mug punters need to understand, the likes of S**** isn’t a ML…she’s a WL.
    For want of a better example….a donation to Sperm Bank.

I rest my case, Your Honor.

Safe journey to all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I’m not going to attempt any vain cleverness, nor try to outwit a wordsmith, like yourself.

However, there’s always a however….the other side of the story.

S****’s health status was questioned on another thread….the Indro/Toowong thread? Rusty Russ, and yourself, leaped to her defence. The irony, you’re both here again, on this thread, using the same basic arguments in her defence?

Rusty wants proof….proof of who got the clap, all the gory details? If not willing to go public, give themselves up….well, it’s just baseless nonsense. A personal attack on S***y. An attempt to destroy her career. They’re a keyboard warrior?

Your approach, to her defence, different to Rusty but still the same. Ask to see the girls tests? Your results are clear, so are hers. Seriously, how does that work in day to day punting? Answer, it doesn’t!!! In fact, it’s farcical? Most punters wander into a shop with the ‘hope’ of extras? Imagine the chances of ‘a score’, if you demand a full medical report….it’s just not gunna happen!!!

Being so specific, about STD tests….you know you’re playing with fire!!!
    There are many forms of infection, passed through sexual activity, which result negative in the traditional interpretation of an STD….chlamydia, gonorrhoea, HIV, etc.
    One of these is a bacterial/fungal infection….it’s not classed as an STD.
    I guess it falls in the bad luck section…..POOR HYGIENE!!!
    Should I go into detail? Burning, itchy, painful, rash over the bell end, and shaft.
    A visit to the quack, embarrassment, tests…followed by the nervous wait for results? Thankfully, not STD….followed by a month of medication!!!

Anyway, you keep porking, and defending her.
    I’m just sharing, to those without the massive wealth of punting knowledge you have!!!

Quite to contrary. Two visits; BS turned into pussy rub, a bit of kissing, BBBJ…CIM.
    Spit and rinse.

Just saying.
    I fell into the trap…..it won’t be happening again.

Reason for my post, educational purposes.
    Put a balanced argument, opposite to yours.
    Mug punters need to understand, the likes of S**** isn’t a ML…she’s a WL.
    For want of a better example….a donation to Sperm Bank.

I rest my case, Your Honor.

Safe journey to all.
    Stop reacting and think. What has been the point of my messages? It is not defence. It is 'get tested'. Use of protection is not risk free. That is the key 'take home'. That's the whole point. If you think wearing a condom means you are safe and risk free then you are mistaken. You need to consider testing, not once, regularly. That goes for whether you are using these services or getting it free. QHealth has a free, anonymous service, open to all, use it.

Rusty wants proof….proof of who got the clap, all the gory details? If not willing to go public, give themselves up….well, it’s just baseless nonsense. A personal attack on S***y. An attempt to destroy her career. They’re a keyboard warrior

But you are happily her giving up in a public forum because you were unlucky? Or are you saying she knew she had the problem and proceeded to keep working?

Spit and rinse.

No different to what happens in any of the other popular shops ttc, ttn, t5, at
    The level of hygiene is the same as is the mentality of the ml to get you in and out and to extract as much of your money as possible

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Judging by various posts over the past 6+ months on this forum, draw your own conclusions regarding the risk at these shops and just manage it as best as possible. Test results mean very little given the activities occurring and rate of client turnover. To work at this joint and keep the punters returning, I suspect there is pressure from the owner that the ML's offer certain services that other places won't/don't.

I drew my own conclusions and tapped out of visiting this joint after the J-girl I saw there also suddenly went offline for 2 weeks late last year with 'gastritis' .... I can't prove it, but my instincts were it was most likely an STI or gut issues from rimming some other punters dirty sphincter. At this point I decided the risk of returning outweighed the reward and haven't been back since.

I certainly wouldn't recommend DFK with the ML's here either. It's safe to assume each of the mouths on the roster take quite a few loads on a daily basis ..... not just yours because you are 'special'. It's an inconvenient truth that most punters would rather not think about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Last message

There is way to settle the case:

We all take part in uncovered fun, we all know there is risk possibility but the feel is more natural and real so I can't help myself perhaps I am single so nothing really bothering me. Recent pathology review is clear so I continue seeing her and enjoy the companionship along with other regulars.
    Punter with positive health concern, unclean hygiene myth my suggest to you is go and see her in person with direct complaint , talk to shop manager with evidence attached , sort the conflict confidentially. Just like you go home and realise your takeaway food isn't what you order you can't just be reluctant finishing the meal and later on Google review 1 star. I don't support cyberbully, anonymous storyteller and scam. A democracy country we living in , everyone speak up and have authority to make decision I find it very ironic that a tiny Asian lady could lead an experienced grown up man in bbbj without his consent not just one time but two times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's all the fuss about. I reckon most of these girls would be more careful about their sexual health than your average nightclub slag. Yet if one STI is acquired from a ML (if it's true) then somehow it deserve a Royal Commission. It's their living, they need to be careful. It would interesting to hear the stats, sex worker infections vs social infections.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast