Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5Star Spa Annerley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogertmark View Post
    Any details ? Thank you
    Looks like Rick123000 is back - different username

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it just me but when you see this joint advertising "hurry up bros 1 spot left" would you really want to take that last spot after another 10 or so of you fine gentleman have already been on that ride.

Personally I'd sooner not know and be told "sorry she is booked today try tomorrow" instead of knowing you have the last ticket on the train.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m with you Louis - but this the place that gets you to sit in a line alongside a few other guys waiting get their fill too. Any fantasy of the girl turning dirty just for me is quickly extinguished.

The reality is that this place has a good track record of quality girls and services - what amazes me is that the nearby shops haven’t upped their game.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post
    I’m with you Louis - but this the place that gets you to sit in a line alongside a few other guys waiting get their fill too. Any fantasy of the girl turning dirty just for me is quickly extinguished.

The reality is that this place has a good track record of quality girls and services - what amazes me is that the nearby shops haven’t upped their game.
    No argument about the quality of girls and services provided at this shop and I'll continue to go there.

I just raised this as a discussion point even though the reality is we all know we often aren't the first for the day.
    I would just prefer and I'm sure the girls would too that a little more discretion is taken.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234