Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s the point of this thread?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Don't talk ill of fellow punters.
    Not a good hobby to have.
    That’s trueeee…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So what. Anyone can be a customer. Don’t you get that concept?

I was paying to fuck chicks in Europe when i was 14. So what? I enjoyed it. So what? Isn’t a young kid allowed to fuck a chick? Isn’t a non white kid allowed to fuck?

Don’t be a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Every time I go to Ginza E, the only customers I see are 20-year old Asian kids. They hunt in packs. What’s going on? It looks like these kids have just come out of their mom’s basement after playing a marathon round of League of Legends, and to get some fresh air, they’ve gone to get a root. They all wear adidas tracky daks with matching slides. LOL

If these kids’ only interaction with women is through seeing prostitutes, it’s kind of stupid. I know in China there are 40 million excess men compared to women, so these men will never get a girlfriend. These kids don’t have the social skills or confidence to meet women any other way.

I’ve never seen any other nationality group when I’ve been there. I did come across a couple of tattooed bikie types leaving once.

Quote Originally Posted by pearlnecklace View Post
    What’s the point of this thread?
    Yeah, I agree.....wasted 5 minutes of my life reading it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    So what. Anyone can be a customer. Don’t you get that concept?

I was paying to fuck chicks in Europe when i was 14. So what? I enjoyed it. So what? Isn’t a young kid allowed to fuck a chick? Isn’t a non white kid allowed to fuck?

Don’t be a racist.
    It's just all jealousy to be honest. Who are the top achievers at school, who are great financial people, who buygreat investment properties to increase their portfolio, who drives the luxury car, and you get my point and the loudest objector or racists because they cant compete

I’ve never seen any other nationality group when I’ve been there. I did come across a couple of tattooed bikie types leaving once.
    Gotta be careful of those young tattooed Asian Bikie gangs, they will fuck you up just for shits and giggles. You were lucky not to cross their path.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    It's just all jealousy to be honest. Who are the top achievers at school, who are great financial people, who buygreat investment properties to increase their portfolio, who drives the luxury car, and you get my point and the loudest objector or racists because they cant compete
    If you want answers to your questions, sounds like you’re talking about Jewish kids from the eastern suburbs.

Why does everything have to be considered racist? It was merely an observation - just amusing to see so many young Asian kids going to a brothel. Their Caucasian counterparts would be getting it for free

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    What a great country to build wealth and show it all off. But what a beautiful country to wander around n smell the roses...and be richer for the experience!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you want answers to your questions, sounds like you’re talking about Jewish kids from the eastern suburbs.

Why does everything have to be considered racist? It was merely an observation - just amusing to see so many young Asian kids going to a brothel. Their Caucasian counterparts would be getting it for free
    Again, so what? How long and how frequently you are “monitoring” the demography? You must be super boring then.
    It’s funny that you go to an Asian establishment and asking why the main customers are young Asian and assume they don’t have social skills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12