Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza’s main customers

Banned

Ginza’s main customers

Every time I go to Ginza E, the only customers I see are 20-year old Asian kids. They hunt in packs. What’s going on? It looks like these kids have just come out of their mom’s basement after playing a marathon round of League of Legends, and to get some fresh air, they’ve gone to get a root. They all wear adidas tracky daks with matching slides. LOL

If these kids’ only interaction with women is through seeing prostitutes, it’s kind of stupid. I know in China there are 40 million excess men compared to women, so these men will never get a girlfriend. These kids don’t have the social skills or confidence to meet women any other way.

I’ve never seen any other nationality group when I’ve been there. I did come across a couple of tattooed bikie types leaving once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would say its inner city residents and mostly overseas students. They have plenty of cash, mum and dad footing up their stay here - apartments, uni fees and allowances. Havent really noticed other western looking boyz when i was a regular at GE.

Different story if ya visit the western establishments eg. ATMC, tiffanys, liaisons, penthouse etc. Majority clientele are western folk, minority are asians. Plenty of lebs, bikies, jack up gym junkies.

Of course these are just part of my limited observations...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Every time I go to Ginza E, the only customers I see are 20-year old Asian kids. They hunt in packs. What’s going on? It looks like these kids have just come out of their mom’s basement after playing a marathon round of League of Legends, and to get some fresh air, they’ve gone to get a root. They all wear adidas tracky daks with matching slides. LOL

If these kids’ only interaction with women is through seeing prostitutes, it’s kind of stupid. I know in China there are 40 million excess men compared to women, so these men will never get a girlfriend. These kids don’t have the social skills or confidence to meet women any other way.

I’ve never seen any other nationality group when I’ve been there. I did come across a couple of tattooed bikie types leaving once.
    TBH, I don't see a lot of other punters at GE.

I arrive 10 mins prior to a session and have seen 1 or max 2 guys in waiting room. I've seen a few guys at reception paying and bumped a couple of guys at back door when leaving, but only ever seen two other guys in corridors.

Maybe I should arrive earlier or linger longer or request lineups??

That said when I have seen punters its 70/30 Asian but not the really young grouping you mention FF.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Depends on what time you go. I've been a few times during the day and arvo and yes it's mostly Asians but they're all in shirts and suits.

Also I'm fairly certain the addidas tracky look is part of the fashion scene going around Asia at the moment.

Being Asian myself and when I use to work in the city I pop in wearing my shirt, suit etc and mostly see the same.

Do you normally go very late or super early?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Do you normally go very late or super early?
    Depends on when the girl starts her shift. I like to be her first or second (or third) customer so that her pussy is still fresh. Usually it’s around midday or early afternoon when I see these Asian kids. They probably pay someone to write their assignments and to do the online tests, so they’ve got plenty of time to monger

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    Would say its inner city residents and mostly overseas students. They have plenty of cash, mum and dad footing up their stay here - apartments, uni fees and allowances. Havent really noticed other western looking boyz when i was a regular at GE.

Different story if ya visit the western establishments eg. ATMC, tiffanys, liaisons, penthouse etc. Majority clientele are western folk, minority are asians. Plenty of lebs, bikies, jack up gym junkies.

Of course these are just part of my limited observations...
    Interesting. If only mummy knew where her uni fees were going.

I think it's time dependant. I see mostly sweaty tradies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Interesting. If only mummy knew where her uni fees were going.
    Like getting a real education in manhood? Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wanna know how to get my oldies to fund my indecent obsession.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Don't need social skills, confidence or even a job to get a hot GF if you're as loaded with cash as they are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don't need social skills, confidence or even a job to get a hot GF if you're as loaded with cash as they are.
    If chicks are willing to go out with such boys so they can be seen in their black BMW's or sports cars then they are shallow and materialistic. They'll go wherever they can sniff loads of cash and for someone to give them the lavish and glamourous lifestyle that they cannot afford themselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You’ll often see Cauc punters at GE after events nearby i.e. footy at the SCG or SFS. Seems to be a popular way to cap off an afternoon or night out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    You’ll often see Cauc punters at GE after events nearby i.e. footy at the SCG or SFS. Seems to be a popular way to cap off an afternoon or night out.
    Also adding to that is the fact that the sport loving punter all ready has the ""pass out" card from home. Be home soon dear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Young rich Asians hit ginza, the young rich eastern suburbs cauc boys are hosting cocaine house parties. I guess you just follow in the footsteps of your fathers.
    Both exploits are seeking pussy, professional asian WL or Caucasian coked up hottie. Pick your poison

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Agree that money is the world’s greatest aphrodisiac. The Asian hotties will be demanding a new designer bag each week to put up with these socially inept retards.

Banned
    Agree that money is the world’s greatest aphrodisiac. The Asian hotties will be demanding a new designer bag each week to put up with these socially inept retards.
    Guess what? These retards will bow to their wishes and buy them expensive items using credit cards provided by their wealthy parents. They got to keep the girl happy or she'll throw a tantrum. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Guess what? These retards will bow to their wishes and buy them expensive items using credit cards provided by their wealthy parents. They got to keep the girl happy or she'll throw a tantrum. Lol
    That sounds like both my ex wives

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    These well-heeled kids from China were sent to Australia by their wealthy parents for an education.

I guess visiting brothels and massage parlours are part of the extra curriculum. They are too rich to use their own hands so they pay for a pair of soft, tender, velvety and warm hands to it for them.

They form part of the clientele in Chatswood and Artarmon establishments too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to Ginza a few time. I guessed I didn’t bump into this bunch of kids. There was one time, there were a lot of customers (around 7 to 8) all different races but no asian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't talk ill of fellow punters.
    Not a good hobby to have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast