Thread: Eastwood Blue Moon Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eastwood Blue Moon Review

Name : Mikey? She said her name 10 times and I still didn't really get it
    Establishment : Eastwood Blue Moon Massage
    Visit : 21st of January 2023
    Rates : $70 for 1 hour + $50 tip, an extra $20 for NHJ and then another $30 for part 3
    Services Provided This Session : Clothed HJ
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Very little intel on this place so checked it out and was hoping I could find a hidden gem.

Walked in without a booking and a ML greets me and asks me how long, I say 1 hour and she leads me to the room. She asks me "you been here before?" I say "no, but a friend told me about this place" and she immediately offers me part 3 for 2 pineapples. I generally don't do FS in R&T joints so I asked for just a handjob and she said $50 which I agreed to.

The MLs name was Mikey or something similar, she's 40+ Chinese with a reasonably fit body and an OK face. Her english was okish.

She immediately starts the HJ which is a change from the usual massage first then flip over for HJ so I was hopeful. However, what proceeded was the most barebones HJ I've ever had, she sat in between my legs and jacked me off. After 5 minutes it wasn't doing it for me, and I asked if she's going to take her clothes off and she asked for an extra $20 which I refused. 10 minutes later still nothing and I asked if I could touch at all and she allowed me to touch her tits (still clothed). This helped a bit and 10 minutes later I eventually finished. For reference I went to Summerville Massage a couple of weeks prior and I blew in < 5 minutes. I will post a review on that as well.

After this she cleaned me up and proceeded to give mostly a leg massage while I'm on my back. I didn't find this too enjoyable to be honest. Midway through the massage another customer walked and she disappeared for about 5 minutes.

To summarise, I wouldn't go back here, I prefer the regular way for R&T (i.e. part 1, leading into part 2). I wasn't thrilled that the ML wanted a total of $70 for a NHJ, when it's usually just $50. This may be a good place for you if you're looking for part 3 right off the bat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing the experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your session
    better shop around at Epping or Ryde

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ouch. Sorry to hear about your experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its unfortunate that there is not a lot at Eastwood definitely a lot of talent in the area,Ryde and Strathfield have a lot of great options!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah agreed, some good options in the Ryde and Strathfield areas, will stick there I think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    where in strathfield? i haven't noticed any shops that looked promising...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think they mean North Strathfield, Strathfield itself is dead.