Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sara - SummerVille Massage

Name : Sara
    Establishment : Summerville Massage Pyrmont
    Visit : 15th of January 2023
    Rates : $90 + $50 tip
    Services Provided This Session : NHJ, B2B
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

I have never been to this joint. Was in the area and decided I could use a massage. I actually went to 95 Pyrmont first, but they were closed for some reason (it was daytime). Decided I'd try summerville massage.

I walked in through the front (people sitting on the tables at the cafe and pub can see you walk in) and the receptionist greets me and asks if I have a booking and I say no. She says in that case I'll need to pay $90 for the hour, if I had booked it would've been $80. I just cop it and make a mental note for if there's a next time. She leads me up the stairs and the ML meets me at the top and leads me to the room. My first thought is it's spacious, clean and also has an ensuite. The ML said her name was Sara and she's chinese, she looks about mid 20s and is attractive, with B or C cups, her english is also really good.

She asks me if I need a shower and I initially refused because I had one a couple of hours ago, but then I changed my mind and said OK, as I thought maybe I'd get lucky and she'd come in for a bit (she didn't).

Afterwards went face down on the table and she asked me if I had been here before and I said no, but a friend recommended this place. She then explains that she offers NHJ for the standard $50 and I said OK. She then said we'll do a regular massage first as usual. She asked me if I wanted soft, medium or hard. I responded with soft and she said she'll do the first 20 minutes or so as medium then go to soft. I'm not 100% sure exactly when, but she'd removed her clothes quite early into part 1 which was very nice.

The medium massage was pretty good, she seemed to know what she was doing, but it wasn't in the top 10% or anything. Throughtout part 1 there was quite a lot of brushing, TT, etc. She does this thing where she'll really get in deep towards your balls. She also spent some time near my butt, kind of felt like she was going to stick a finger in there at one point, but she didn't do it, and I'm not a huge fan anyway of that.

Part 2, she starts with B2B on my back and then flips me over for B2B on the other side. This was one of the better B2B that I've had, she was doing a good job at teasing me and it was very slow and sensual, this went on for about 10-15 minutes after which point she slowly began the HJ and I blew pretty quickly.

After this she says I can have a shower, so I waddle over and then she joins me and helps me clean up. In summary, this for me was a very good session, I had to pay $20 more than the standard rate, but I'd say it would be worth it if you book and get the $10 off. Perhaps I got lucky, but I was pretty glad I wasn't charged an extra tip for the B2B, I guess YMMV depending on where you go and who you see. I would return.

If she gets horny she does fantastic pussyslides.
    Feels like 99% gonna slip in any second…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I did notice that about the pussyslide, she get's pretty into it and will look into your eyes so it's very sensual. In my opinion this was good value, as alot of other MLs try to charge you $20-$30 for 5 minutes of B2B (and won't go near a pussyslide), which I feel is never worth it.

I mentioned 95 Pyrmont in this AR, and you get a similar experience there, they also charge $80 for the hour and $50 tip inclusive of very good B2B.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never heard of 95 pyrmont. Do they have a wechat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Pretty sure 95 is permanently closed
    I guess it could be? It's still there, although the last time I went was a couple of months ago. I don't think they have wechat.