Thread: Any info on Rozelle Thai Massage: 671 Darling Street, corner Victoria Rd.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Any info on Rozelle Thai Massage: 671 Darling Street, corner Victoria Rd.

Fellow punters, I drive past this place and the sign above the chemist shop at the corner is red "open" which makes me wonder if it is a purely Thai massage place, or if part 2 and part 3 are on offer. I am keen to find out if you've been. I could not even find their website. Thanks in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What I like to do if I see a shop that Is lacking a review is Take One For The Team then report back my findings
    Hint hint

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    What I like to do if I see a shop that Is lacking a review is Take One For The Team then report back my findings
    Hint hint
    Touché and helps to give back when possible plus they can be some of the best adventures

They seems legit
    How to tell:
    1. If you see the price, they have thai massage and deep tissue massage two difference prices, usually R&T have only 1 prices, around $65-$70 per hour
    2. If you google, they are listed in a lot of pages, this is to SEO technic to achieve first page on google search, and they also listed on honee and groupon and bookwell trusted website.

Also I have been there asking the price two years ago and my instinct tell me they are legit, but a lot might have happened in these two years, who knows.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In among quite a few positive reviews on Nicelocal regarding legit massage there is this one from some random. I haven't been there so can't otherwise comment other than there's a neon "massage" sign in one of the Victoria Road windows [if that's an indicator for you].

Alex M.
    7 July 2022, 1:46 pm
    By far the worst massage I’ve ever had. Was essentially just being rubbed with oil for 45 minutes. I wanted to end it early. I was already in a bad mood after the massage and then she offered me a happy ending. Couldn’t have been worse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    Hint hint
    Well I just couldn't resist so took a blind punt

$95 /hr deep tissue = pretty decent massage

Very weird as massage started by younger trainee then 1/2 way through owner came in (was busy with another customer) and both massaged me for 15 mins then owner finished massage

Nothing on offing despite soooo close leg brushing which kept me being hopeful until the end but no joy so it appears a legit establishment unless anyone else has experienced otherwise

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not worth it

It’s not legit. The ML was old, offered part 2 then charged extra then did a terrible job

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That’s not good. I guess many of these places can’t find young and attractive ML to work there!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by admamadam View Post
    It’s not legit. The ML was old, offered part 2 then charged extra then did a terrible job
    What was part 2 and cost ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went there 2 weeks ago. Youngish Thai ML about 32 to 35 yo.
    Offered my happy ending for 50 but no nude and can touch from outside her clothes!
    I declined. Groping a dressed ML didn’t fill me with excitement.

This place isn’t really a true RNT joint. No point.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went once but wouldn’t go twice when they opened the door my gut feeling was run but I didn’t.