Thread: Thai Oil Massage Leichhardt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Oil Massage Leichhardt

Over the years I've visited Thai Oil Massage at 429 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt several times. I've only recently joined this forum and I've noticed there don't seem to be any reviews of this place. Is that just because no-one has been there, or would there be some other reason??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop gets the occasional mention in AR’s and the general thread. I wouldnt say it’s a shop flying under the radar as it’s been around for years and quite well known to regular punters mainly of the inner west. Not being an advertiser on here is also part of the reason as you’ll find a large proportion of AR’s and threads are linked to the forum advertisers.
    It’s definitely got a loyal following and can get quite busy according to the girls I know who work there. Hundreds of shops and thousands of girls out there who just don’t get a mention for one reason or another. Punters keeping a good thing to themselves, and some just not into writing AR’s or commenting on threads.
    Got something to say about 429 Leichhardt then start a thread or AR and share away and you’ll get it back on the radar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Decent shop, you get what you pay for. Communal shower but has a FS licence so part three is on the cards. Can’t comment on the quality of WL post covid but generally Thai and a little older than somewhere like 200 stanmore.

Had some good times there and a couple of shockers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apparrently the same owners at Pure Massage North Sydney? Was a bit hit & miss for me, much nicer premises at Pure Massage