Thread: Does coming to the adult forum makes you want to punt more or less?

Banned

Does coming to the adult forum makes you want to punt more or less?

It makes no difference to me.

If I don't feel like punting any juicy AR won't make me wanting to go to a parlour.

However one day I felt like visiting a parlour but having gone through ARs, private message ARs and Wechat there was nothing worth changing, hopping on a train and spending $150 on a insipid and uninterested girl whom I've met for the first time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does it matter? Are you writing a research proposal for a social science phd?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know if I want to take a break from punting I have to block myself from this forum and delete wechat off my phone. I think I'm addicted lol

It will definitely make a big difference.

Most of my earlier days big tits intels were ALL coming from this forum, Especially from 501 Newtown: the Jojo, Sasa sisters, Sophie, Mia, Hong Kong babe Maggie etc.

Then Tiffany from SL, although I had not tried sister Tiff until she worked with madam at Burwood and Stanmore. But the knowledge of the SL shop lead me to meet beautiful Cici, Linda (aka Master Candy) and Ada/Coco etc. and the rest was history really.

There must be hundreds if not thousands of punters who have had benefited from this forum over the years, probably not enough people have shown their appreciation and returning the favour?

Never too late though.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm new to the sport but in my case I'm restricted by opportunity, fixed income and preference for ML over WL. I really enjoy a solid massage and a good finish is a big bonus.
    I've a 3 to 4 hour drive to Sydney, or at least an hour to a major coastal centre and regional opportunities are rarer than rocking horse shit, particularly if the masseuse required is on the younger side and not a two brown paper bag job.
    What this forum has provided is intel to maximise my returns on those rare visits to the big smoke rather than relying on pure luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I lose interest in a well reviewed "lady" that I was seeing. I quite enjoy lineups n then checking for reviews later. Works for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    for me the forum is entertaining and informative. it helps me plan future punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More like able to find better quality girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    I know if I want to take a break from punting I have to block myself from this forum and delete wechat off my phone. I think I'm addicted lol
    Haha, this is very true, once you see the rosters, you can’t go back

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Does it matter? Are you writing a research proposal for a social science phd?
    I'm not Violet.

Banned
    Yes, absolutely. All my current favourites were recommended on this site, so am always grateful for that. I have a big hit list of girls to try next, based on reviews here, so this forum does make me monger more. The only problem is that it’s sometimes impossible to book those popular girls because mongers book them out before the roster is even released. In the case of one gentleman, he gets tipped off by Immigration when the new Japanese girl has just cleared customs at Sydney Airport. LOL

There have also been some monumental punting failures because mongers have overrated the girl and the 5-star review has been unjustified. C Mandy at 42G and T Kety at 200 Stanmore come to mind. I now know which mongers’ reviews to believe and which ones to ignore. I also think that some mongers are so sex starved that they would have an orgasm if they saw two cockroaches going for it. So not all reviews should be believed.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Talking

I love this forum! I've been punting for many years and just didn't know these pages even existed!!
    It blew me away that so many of you were just like me
    I got to say though the reviews don't necessarily make me want to see the girl but I do love reading them... especially if I had seen the girl previously!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Makes no difference to me whatsoever as I use this forum for the fun of it, read reviews and just in general for entertainment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It makes no difference to me.

If I don't feel like punting any juicy AR won't make me wanting to go to a parlour.

However one day I felt like visiting a parlour but having gone through ARs, private message ARs and Wechat there was nothing worth changing, hopping on a train and spending $150 on a insipid and uninterested girl whom I've met for the first time.
    I now go LESS after joining this website… I still go 3-4 times a week (I used to go more often) BUT now .. I’m so much more selective of the girls. I hate rolling the dice on random girls that could give dog shit service. I very rarely do walk ins without an appointment…

I read good reviews of girls I’m interested in, then I go see them too. And I write reviews myself to give back to the community.

One bad review on this website = I will skip that girl.. I’ll remove that girl from my list…Done.
    I won’t wait for a second review. Nope. I haven’t got the time…My list of girls I need to try out is already long enough! (and my “return to see girls again” list is even longer)

I think this website is a goldmine for information to help you find all the good girls that provide great service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd say I would be punting the same amount of times with or without the adult forum. I do find the ARs helpful tho. I like the various general topic chats to.

Banned
    I have no WL or a shop in mind to punt. But I still visit this forum habitually, religiously and aimlessly.

There is no coercion or limitation to what I could post here.

I remembered once for many years I was one of the few Australians who visited a Singapore Photography forum daily. It was like home to me. Whenever a photographer visited Sydney he would call on me to have coffee and a chat.

I have stopped going to a massage parlour for weeks but nothing is going to stop me pretending to be a big punter who spend $400 weekly punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It makes me want to go more if im reading reviews. But i like to just read general posts too. They can be entertaining.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well if I read someone’s favourable AR about a shop or girl I may have met but passed in, then it motivates me to go back and try them. But being here doesn’t make me punt more or less, that is entirely dependent on my strict budget, punting rules and how I click with the WLs on meeting them. And lately there hasn’t been many clicks..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What makes me want to punt?
    Reading reviews of good service at reasonable price
    Massage shops with affordable entry prices, these shops are everywhere

What turns me away from spending?
    Threads of high prepay shops with no guarantee of value for money
    Stories of men paying $500+ for a punt or SB