Thread: Blacktown 40 and Blacktown 8

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blacktown 40 and Blacktown 8

Anyone have any recent reviews with these places? Based on previous posts, it sounds like Blacktown 40 is run by Chinese mobs? And Blacktown 8 seems like its owned by the same people? What are their prices now? I drive past these two places a lot and always have been curious to give these places a go. But you can only book via phone (I try avoid calling or texting, only walk ins or wechat)

Any recent intel would be great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggochujang View Post
    Anyone have any recent reviews with these places? Based on previous posts, it sounds like Blacktown 40 is run by Chinese mobs? And Blacktown 8 seems like its owned by the same people? What are their prices now? I drive past these two places a lot and always have been curious to give these places a go. But you can only book via phone (I try avoid calling or texting, only walk ins or wechat)

Any recent intel would be great

Rates pretty much around 160/180/220 for an hour! No diamonds service it’s just the premium service.

None of the pictures from the website will match,not even a closest match. Most of them are mid 30s and above.

Do a walk-in and check out if the girls if you like to spend some time with them you can pay else you can walk out. It’s mostly hit or miss.

Ambience is not that great compared to city standards. It’s just a stay room for the girl with a shower. It’s upto the girl to maintain the room properly along with towels etc. so again it’s a hit or miss.

Hope that helps!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any young girls at all?