Thread: Nerang

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nerang

Hey guys went in the nerang today interesting situation left hand side Western right hand side Asian massage went to the Asian side for a massage had a very interesting massage with a kind off cute Korean girl with biggish boobs , , i thought the place was a bit open to the public and really obvious , didnt stop me , lol , anyone else got any stories of this place ?

Quote Originally Posted by Massage 69 View Post
    Hey guys went in the nerang today interesting situation left hand side Western right hand side Asian massage went to the Asian side for a massage had a very interesting massage with a kind off cute Korean girl with biggish boobs , , i thought the place was a bit open to the public and really obvious , didnt stop me , lol , anyone else got any stories of this place ?
    What was the pricing and options like I have often wondered about those 2 shops , I wonder if it the same staff?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good pricing , great massage and great fun and lots of options on that day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s Ellys (or Elle). Sometimes Western isn’t so Western women but always a good time. Not as good as Cindy’s in Oxenford who rotate staff between the two.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    going to be around nerang area tomorrow, where about it this ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    31 station st. Went here last week.

First I actually went to the wrong massage place a couple buildings down the road. Walked in and there was a 60 year old boiler at the counter, asked if there’s anyone else and she said there’s only her but she can give me very nice time, so I got the fuck out and as I was running back to the car realised I was at the wrong shop haha

Had previously texted ellys to confirm there was some latinas available and they said there was so I headed in. Went in on the western side and a receptionist came out and took payment, $10 extra for western side, then she proceeded to lead me around the back of the shop and into the eastern side. Figured there maybe was no rooms spare so just went with it

When the ml finally walks in she’s a mid 40s Asian lady but by this point I was already on the bed so figured may as well just get it over with. About 5 mins in, another punter is brought in for a session in the room next to mine, turns out the walls are paper thin so we hear his whole awkward conversation, he’s clearly not interested in a massage and 2 min later he’s blown his load and out the door. Proceeded to get an average massage and average finish.

Not interested in going back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up.