Thread: Cremorne Asian Massage - Thai Chloe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cremorne Asian Massage - Thai Chloe

Shop: Cremorne Thai massage
    address: https://cremornethaimassage.com.au/contact-us/

I visited Cremorne this morning as I checked different shops, and not many choice at 10am, decided go to Cremorne Thai massage, and it was pleasantly surprised by the experience. The store was clean and well-lit, a departure from the dimly lit and somewhat shady feel that some adult shops can have. The staff were knowledgeable and discreet, ready to help without being overbearing. There are 2 different types of ladies, the young and playful ones and some matured workers who can offer you extras for free.

Upon I arrive, a Thai lady named Chloe welcomed me, and also showed me another lady from Vietnam, they are both well shape, aroumnd size 8, and pretty, young at their mid 20s.

At the time, I picked Chloe, as she talked to me for a while, and seem not much different between them. She can provide absolutely everything, The selection was extensive, catering to a variety of tastes and preferences. Chloe gave me good massage at the first 30 mins, then provide excellent orla and hj, as they have shower, then I asked for a b slide. Overall the service was great and i could not remmeber the rates exactly, should be around $120, I paid $150 together with the tips.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same place as Asia Aroma??? or is it directly next to it?