Thread: My Massive Cock

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My Massive Cock

This doco called My Massive Cock on Stan about how difficult life can be having a massive cock is an interesting watch.
    I love having an average sized cock!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...041cc6e9ac78f5

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok average is 14cm, I need a tape measure hahah so where does one start from the top or base of your balls

Junior Member(有D料到)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I watched this last week and the concerns of these guys is very real. I am only average size and happy with that. I have a mate who now lives in Thailand and he is packing a 10 inch beast...and he gets rejected by some women. He is only a small man...about 5 foot 6 and weighs only about 60 kilos max, but has this fucking massive slug. When the girls see it, many of them say "You have operation, small man cannot have dick like that" and some refuse to fuck him. He now fucks a girl over there for her Only Fans site because she wanted to show her subscribers that she can take anything (her Thai husband films it all, so it is virtually a family business for her).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey bro. Yeah, you, reading this post. Why did you click on a thread called "My Massive Cock"? Looking for pics? You gay or something?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    Hey bro. Yeah, you, reading this post. Why did you click on a thread called "My Massive Cock"? Looking for pics? You gay or something?
    And why did you click on this thread?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol. Curiosity.

It's like going past a motor accident, you just need to slow down and take a look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    And why did you click on this thread?
    Misclick. Meant to click on the biggest tits ML thread (straightest thread in the forum)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah, I'm here to comment on my cock.
    Long time ago I was seeing this young pretty Chinese uni girl. We swap nudes, she saw my cock and said she would like to see bigger cocks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey85 View Post
    Misclick. Meant to click on the biggest tits ML thread (straightest thread in the forum)
    Dude you are obviously gay. Let it out and you will be much happier.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah I can sympathise with him of not being able to go balls deep.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colin.oscopy View Post
    yeah I can sympathise with him of not being able to go balls deep.
    Yep, up some guy's arse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And here’s me checking the thread expecting to see photos of some farmer posing with his prize winning giant rooster. Fooled again oh well I guess that happens when your hung like a bee.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I watched this last week and the concerns of these guys is very real. I am only average size and happy with that. I have a mate who now lives in Thailand and he is packing a 10 inch beast...and he gets rejected by some women. He is only a small man...about 5 foot 6 and weighs only about 60 kilos max, but has this fucking massive slug. When the girls see it, many of them say "You have operation, small man cannot have dick like that" and some refuse to fuck him. He now fucks a girl over there for her Only Fans site because she wanted to show her subscribers that she can take anything (her Thai husband films it all, so it is virtually a family business for her).
    I couldn't be fucked to click on the story, but one thing I know for sure is that Asian women prefer a small cock and Western Women are more interested in bigger Cocks. Might be the reason most Asian men frequent Asian shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You got a link?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    You got a link?
    Not exactly the link you are seeking, but quite informative nonetheless.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ize-by-country

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Not exactly the link you are seeking, but quite informative nonetheless.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ize-by-country
    I feel kinda sorry for the people who took the survey. Measuring penis sizes one guy after another and has to be erect too!

Cos obviously if the survey is self-measure, then the real number must be waaaay below those stats lol