Thread: Emily - extreme bust!

Emily - extreme bust!

hey yall!

its been a long long long time since ive posted up something or even goin to a shop..... i miss that feeling, made me feel happy again.

recently i have been looking for certain girls that are busty. ive been looking at emily at taren point for quite some time but wasnt sure if i should since i pratically retired of punting.

ive finally decided to go since i flipped a coin and it came in as head and that means to go! so i waited till emily is working and then decided to go for it.

i got there 10min early but had to wait for an extra 20min. was afraid of something like last time i came to this place.... (they kept changing my booking from 9pm and ended up goin at 1am........... waited 4hrs.....)

finally i after 20min i went into then room and took a shower. she came in, and this is the first time i saw her... just saw photos. she is a very nice person and alil on the chubby side. but wat got me going was the set of breast that were calling me to grab and eat!

as we talked for 5mins i started to grope her and wows...... they were nice..... i still picture them and can feel them in my palm still .... they were too big to fit in my hands since i got small hands.... i focused on them and she then planted them on my face and covered my head up with them! i didnt mind since thats wat i was lookin for! sooooo funnn!!!!!

after playing around with her breast i layed down and she started to give me a bbbj which wassnt too bad, i had beta but i cant really complain. she then grabbed a condom and then jumped on top for some cow girl. after a few min of cowgirl i decided that i want to see them roll around and around and around so somce basic mis position and with grabing her arms so they squeeze together! omg they were......(lost for words)...... i then let go and started to go harder and harder!! and was getting dizzy from them rolling around lolol! then i decided to watch them move in doggy style and it was ok i rather it in mis position.

as always i tire out before i can shoot my load so i received more bbbj and a hj after and once i touched her breast again i shot my load!.. too bad i didnt shoot on her breast but hey cant complain i was tired lol.

rating:

breast: 9/10...
    body: 3/10
    face: 6/10
    service: 9/10

overall:
    its a 50% chance i would go bak since im always busy and cbb traveling down there all the time. her breast was great, her personality was great, body was not so great.

anyways peace out! hope to punt again somewhere!

Good report bro...
    I'm quite frequent for 64, but I'm into petite and 'medium' sized girls, that's why I am not interested in Emily But it's good you enjoyed the punt

lol it was fun but im the same with with the size lol im more into a avg 150cm size girls..... with d cups +^^..... but yea she is abit above the "medium" size but still a good^^

As long as got the big boops thet youwanted ,lets go............

'medium' refers to bust btw, haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Glad you enjoyed Emily. I have seen her a couple of times she is a nice person but I prefer my ladies a little more pattite. Not really into such large boobs.

Shop Owner
    Great review! thanks bbomg